- Mohammad Imtaiyaz Hassan, MDDr., Jamia Millia IslamiaInterests: 160 publications, 10 grants, Editor of PLosONESpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Rashmi R Dahiya, MDJamia Millia IslamiaInterests: 3 publications, 1 grants, Editor of 0Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Studies in molecular modeling, in vitro CDK2 inhibition and antimetastatic activity of some synthetic flavonesOjas S.Wagal, Akshada J. Joshi, Urmila J. Joshi, Heena R. Bhojwani, ... Divya M. KanchanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(4), 664–681; https://doi.org/10.2741/491137Downloads5Citations95Views
- Genome-wide identification and characterization of eukaryotic protein kinasesKanhu Charan Das, Parismita Kalita, Timir TripathiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(9), 1787–1827; https://doi.org/10.2741/487825Downloads2Citations95Views
- In-silico approach to identify novel potent inhibitors against GraR of S. aureusPoonam Dhankhar, Vikram Dalal, Dasantila Golemi-Kotra, Pravindra KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(7), 1337–1360; https://doi.org/10.2741/4859131Downloads38Citations428Views
- Molecular insights into kinase mediated signaling pathways of chemokines and their cognate G protein coupled receptorsDeepak Kumar Tripathi, Krishna Mohan PoluriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(7), 1361–1385; https://doi.org/10.2741/4860153Downloads11Citations263Views
- Protein kinases as regulators of osmolyte accumulation under stress conditions: An overviewUsma Manzoor, Tanveer A. DarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(7), 1386–1411; https://doi.org/10.2741/486125Downloads64Views
- Protein kinases as potential anticandidal drug targetsShweta Singh, Suriya Rehman, Zeeshan Fatima, Saif HameedFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(8), 1412–1432; https://doi.org/10.2741/486276Downloads9Citations195Views
- Orthosteric and allosteric modulation of human kinases: A mechanistic viewSiddharth Yadav, Puniti MathurFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(8), 1462–1487; https://doi.org/10.2741/486490Downloads3Citations287Views
- Molecular basis of pathogenic parasitic infections: insights from parasite kinomeSheeza Khan, Rishabh Kaushik, Meesha Sharma, Neha Raina, ... Asimul IslamFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(8), 1488–1509; https://doi.org/10.2741/486541Downloads102Views
- Evolution of PIKK family kinase inhibitors: A new age cancer therapeuticsAlthaf Shaik, Sivapriya KirubakaranFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(8), 1510–1537; https://doi.org/10.2741/4866146Downloads9Citations356Views
- Role of kinases in virulence and pathogenesis of protozoan parasite E. HistolyticaAzhar Ahmad, Shalini Mishra, Lata Somlata, Samudrala GourinathFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(9), 1617–1635; https://doi.org/10.2741/487044Downloads5Citations127Views
- Protein kinases as antituberculosis targets: The case of thymidylate kinasesSudarkodi Sukumar, Arunika Krishnan, Mohammad Khurshid Alam KhanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(9), 1636–1654; https://doi.org/10.2741/487171Downloads3Citations87Views