Frontiers in Bioscience-Landmark (FBL) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of cellular and molecular biology. FBL is dedicated to publishing advances in all aspects of cellular and molecular biology of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, including studies related to biochemistry, biophysics, physiology, pathology, biotechnology, bioinformatics, and other related fields.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- Pyroptosis-Related Subtypes Predict the Response of Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma to Targeted TherapyJinpeng Ma, Zhijian Kang, Guang Yang, Xinyue Wang, ... Wanhai XuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 334; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2812334 (registering DOI)4Downloads19Views
- A Machine Learning Method for Predicting Biomarkers Associated with Prostate CancerYanqiu Tong, Zhongle Tan, Pu Wang, Xi GaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 333; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl281233312Downloads74Views
- Lipid Peroxidation in Ferroptosis and Association with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver DiseaseShengnan Zhao, Yan Guo, Xunzhe YinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 332; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2812332(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Metabolic Liver Disease-associated Hepatocellular Carcinoma)3Downloads35Views
- Examination of Bovine Red Blood Cell Death in Vitro in Response to Pathophysiologic Proapoptotic StimuliBailey Kennedy, Sonia Mirza, Tania Mandiangu, Rosi Bissinger, ... Syed M. QadriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 331; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl281233111Downloads149Views
- Transcriptome Mapping of the Internal N7-Methylguanosine Methylome in Messenger RNAs in Human Oral Squamous Cell CarcinomaMinmin Li, Ning Song, Dongyuan Sun, Yang Yu, ... Yingying JiangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 330; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2812330(This article belongs to the Special Issue Mechanisms of Control and Inhibition of Genes in Most Aggressive Tumors: Pathways, Targets and Treatments)5Downloads36Views
- Community Structure and Diversity of Rhizosphere Soil and Endophytic Bacteria during the Period of Growth of Moso Bamboo ShootsZongsheng Yuan, Fang Liu, Zhi-hao Zeng, Hui PanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 329; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl28123293Downloads17Views
- Metabolism-Related Prognostic Biomarkers, Purine Metabolism and Anti-Tumor Immunity in Colon AdenocarcinomaHui Liu, Yuexin Zhang, Quanzheng Zhang, Tongtong Zhang, Tianqi LuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 328; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl281232815Downloads74Views
- Quercetin/Anti-PD-1 Antibody Combination Therapy Regulates the Gut Microbiota, Impacts Macrophage Immunity and Reshapes the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Tumor MicroenvironmentRuoxia Wu, Jiaqing Xiong, Ting Zhou, Zhen Zhang, ... Yongli WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 327; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl281232715Downloads32Views
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Chaenomeles sinensis Extract in an ALS Animal ModelEun Jin Yang, Sun Hwa LeeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 326; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl28123269Downloads33Views
- Maintenance of the Expression of c-FLIPL by Hsp70 to Resist Licochalcone A-Induced Anti-Colorectal Cancer Effect through ERK-Mediated Autophagy InductionTianpeng Li, Ting Li, Hongbin Zhang, Chunyan Liu, ... Wei ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2023, 28(12), 325; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2812325(This article belongs to the Special Issue Targeting of Multiple Predictive Biomarkers for Checkpoint Immunotherapy)2Downloads41Views
The Contribution of Mitochondria to AgingGuest Editor: Anna PiccaSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Innovations in Endodontics and Adhesive Dentistry: From Root Canal Treatments to Adhesive RehabilitationGuest Editors: Alessio Zanza, Luca Testarelli, Rodolfo RedaSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms of Metabolic Liver Disease-associated Hepatocellular CarcinomaGuest Editor: Ming YangSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Vascular Mechanisms in Skeletal DiseaseGuest Editor: Roy K. AaronSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Co-evolution of genome and mobilomeGuest Editors: Chengyi Song, Mikhail PuzakovSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Atrial Fibrillation, from Pathophysiology to Early Detection and Therapeutic ApproachesGuest Editor: Martin EzeaniSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Metallic and Polymeric Nanoparticles for Drug Research and Biomedical ApplicationsGuest Editors: Jaison Jeevanandam, Satheesh Kumar BaluSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023