Frontiers in Bioscience-Landmark (FBL) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of biological and medical science. FBL publishes state of the art advances in any discipline in the area of biology and medicine, including biochemistry and molecular biology, parasitology, virology, immunology, epidemiology, microbiology, entomology, botany, agronomy, as well as basic medicine, preventive medicine, bioinformatics and other related topics.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- The Effects of Tangning Ziyabitusi on Gut Microbiota and T lymphocyte Subsets in Impaired Glucose Regulation RatsBingyao Zhao, Rebiya Nuli, Yi Jiao, Bing Zhang, ... Yaqun GuanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 278; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2709278 (registering DOI)2Download11Views
- Label-Free Direct Mass Spectrometry Analysis of the Bystander Effects Induced in Chondrocytes by Chondrosarcoma Cells Irradiated with X-rays and Carbon IonsAntoine Gilbert, Valentin Payet, Benoît Bernay, Elisabeth Chartier-Garcia, ... François ChevalierFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 277; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2709277 (registering DOI)(This article belongs to the Special Issue Biomarkers in Radiotherapy and Radiobiology)3Download13Views
- Role of Imaging and AI in the Evaluation of COVID-19 Infection: A Comprehensive SurveyMayada Elgendy, Hossam Magdy Balaha, Mohamed Shehata, Ahmed Alksas, ... Ayman El-BazFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 276; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2709276 (registering DOI)1Download11Views
- Expression and Predictive Functional Profiles of MicroRNAs Data in Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation Acute RejectionYuan Fang, Haibo Li, Ya Zhu, Jingting Chen, ... Shoubao WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(10), 279; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2710279 (registering DOI)(This article belongs to the Special Issue Signal Transduction and Gene Expression for Modeling Human Diseases)3Download16Views
- Exosomal miR-22-3p from Mesenchymal Stem Cells Inhibits the Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) of Melanoma Cells by Regulating LGALS1Yong Chen, Yuan Fang, Li Li, Hui Luo, ... Biao TuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 275; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl27092757Download81Views
- Tropical Medicinal Plant Extracts from Indonesia as Antifungal Agents against Candida AlbicansAlmando Geraldi, Andika Pramudya Wardana, Nanik Siti Aminah, Alfinda Novi Kristanti, ... Yosephine Sri Wulan ManuharaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 274; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl27092748Download98Views
- Effect of Direct Current Electric Fields on Cone Like Retinal Photoreceptor CellsJuliana Guerra-Hühne, Sharanya Bola, Daniela Calzia, Dimitra Alexopoulou, ... Cora RoehleckeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 273; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl27092733Download69Views
- Global Research Trends and Hotspots of Autophagy in Colorectal Cancer: A 20-year Bibliometric Analysis Based on Web of SciencePeng-Yue Zhao, Xing-Peng Yang, Ze Fu, Tian-Ze Wang, ... Xiao-Hui DuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 272; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2709272(This article belongs to the Special Issue Advances in Gastrointestinal Cancer Research)1Download63Views
- Identifying Human Remains from 20th Century Warfare: A State of the Field EssayYiran Xu, Edward Allen, Lingxiang Wang, Shaoqing WenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 271; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl2709271(This article belongs to the Special Issue Forensic pathology and forensic genetics: past, present and future)4Download69Views
- Spatial Transcriptomics Analysis Reveals that CCL17 and CCL22 are Robust Indicators of a Suppressive Immune Environment in Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma (AITL)Jun Du, Chen Qiu, Wei-Song Li, Bing Wang, ... Zou-Fang HuangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(9), 270; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl270927051Views
Cancer Related Lymphedema - Pathology and Therapeutic ApproachesGuest Editor: Raghu P. KataruSubmission deadline: 15 October 2022
Advances in EndocrinologyGuest Editors: Małgorzata Kotula-Balak, Edra LondonSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Genetics of Psychiatric DisordersGuest Editor: Maria Pina ConcasSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Toxicants and Contaminants in FoodGuest Editor: Soo-Jin ChoiSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Advances in Upper Gastrointestinal Malignancies ResearchGuest Editor: Ulrich RonellenfitschSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Modulation of Oxidative Stress: Molecular and Pharmacological AspectsGuest Editors: Luciano Saso, Grzegorz Wegrzyn, Hande Gurer-OrhanSubmission deadline: 15 November 2022
Cellular, Genetic and Molecular Aspects of Senescence: New Perspectives After the PandemicGuest Editors: Giorgio Fanò-Illic, Ester Sara Di FilippoSubmission deadline: 30 November 2022