Journal of Integrative Neuroscience (JIN) is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal. The journal is devoted to publishing leading-edge research in all areas of neuroscience, and welcomes research contributions on molecular, cellular, systems or translational neuroscience using various approaches and functional strategies.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Protective Effects of Shi-Zhen-An-Shen Decoction on the Cognitive Impairment in MK801-Induced Schizophrenia ModelXinyao Liu, Sitong Feng, Zhengtian Feng, Chao Ma, ... Hongxiao JiaJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 164; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin21061649Download48Views
- The Amygdala as a Mediator of Sleep and Emotion in Normal and Disordered StatesLarry D. Sanford, Austin M. Adkins, Laurie L. WellmanJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 163; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2106163(This article belongs to the Special Issue The Role of Amygdala in Regulating Sleep and Emotion)5Download27Views
- Functional Connectivity of Ipsilateral Striatum in Rats with Ischemic Stroke Increased by ElectroacupunctureLianhua Yin, Tong Tang, Yunjiao Lin, Minguang Yang, ... Shengxiang LiangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 162; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin21061621Download29Views
- Characterization of the Sphingolipidome of the Peri-Infarct Tissue during Hemorrhagic Transformation in a Mouse Model of Cerebral IschemiaAlexandra Lucaciu, Sandra Trautmann, Dominique Thomas, Karsten Lachner, ... Julien SubburayaluJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 161; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2106161(This article belongs to the Special Issue Advances in Acute Ischemic Stroke)6Download38Views
- Is Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Associated with Post-Stroke Cognitive Impairment or Dementia?Jianhua Zhao, Fangli Yang, Xue Peng, Qing Li, ... Shaomin LiJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 160; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin21061604Download38Views
- The Evaluation Indexes Suitable for Nonhuman Primates can be Extracted from Clinical Consciousness Disorder Assessment Scales: A HypothesisWei-ming Sun, Guan-xiu Liu, Chang-hao Le, Can Li, ... Chao-lin MaJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 159; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2106159(This article belongs to the Special Issue Disorders of Consciousness: From Pathophysiology to Treatment)4Download42Views
- A Behavioral Approach to Treatment and Assessment of People with Disorders of Consciousness: The Response-contingent Stimulation StrategyGiulio E. Lancioni, Marta Olivetti Belardinelli, Nirbhay N. Singh, Mark F. O’Reilly, ... Lorenzo DesideriJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 158; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2106158(This article belongs to the Special Issue Disorders of Consciousness: From Pathophysiology to Treatment)26Download47Views
- Assessment of Morphological Features and Imaging Characteristics of Patients with Intracranial Artery Dissection: A High-Resolution MRI StudyQin Wu, Yigang Liu, Boheng Duan, Xiaoru Yuan, ... Xianjun ZengJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 157; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin21061573Download32Views
- Association of Early Increase in Body Temperature with Symptomatic Intracranial Hemorrhage and Unfavorable Outcome Following Endovascular Therapy in Patients with Large Vessel Occlusion StrokeYimin Chen, Thanh N. Nguyen, Mohammad Mofatteh, Mohamad Abdalkader, ... Shuiquan YangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 156; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin21061569Download61Views
Disorders of Consciousness: From Pathophysiology to TreatmentGuest Editor: Sergio BagnatoSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Migraine: from Bench to Clinical PracticeGuest Editor: Rocco Salvatore CalabròSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
New Technologies in Neuroscience and NeurosurgeryGuest Editors: Nicola Montemurro, Andrea StoccoroSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Brain Stimulation and NeuroimagingGuest Editor: Jesús PastorSubmission deadline: 01 November 2022
Dopamine Receptors: Latest Advances and ProspectsGuest Editor: Pradeep PaudelSubmission deadline: 01 November 2022
Molecular Mechanisms of Neurodegeneration in AgingGuest Editor: Lezi ESubmission deadline: 15 November 2022
Advances in NeurorehabilitationGuest Editor: Daniele CoraciSubmission deadline: 15 November 2022