Journal of Integrative Neuroscience
Journal of Integrative Neuroscience (JIN) is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal. The journal is devoted to publishing leading-edge research in all areas of neuroscience, and welcomes research contributions on molecular, cellular, systems or translational neuroscience using various approaches and functional strategies.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Open Access ReviewCraniofacial Encephalocele: Updates on ManagementAmelia Alberts, Brandon Lucke-WoldJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 79; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203079(This article belongs to the Special Issue Advances in Traumatic Brain Injury)5Downloads28Views
- Open Access Original ResearchRed Cell Distribution Width and Futile Recanalization in Individuals with Acute Ischemic Stroke following Endovascular TreatmentZhengyang Wang, Yin LiuJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 78; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203078(This article belongs to the Special Issue Advances in Acute Ischemic Stroke)8Downloads37Views
- Open Access Original ResearchTowards a Distinct Sleep and Behavioural Profile of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD): A Comparison between FASD, Autism and Typically Developing ChildrenAmy A. Benson, Rabya Mughal, Dagmara Dimitriou, Elizabeth J. HalsteadJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 77; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203077(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Research on Neurodevelopmental Disorders)12Downloads57Views
- Open Access Original ResearchCognitive Enhancer Donepezil Attenuates Heroin-Seeking Behavior Induced by Cues in RatsDisen Mei, Fangmin Wang, Bo Yuan, Miaojun Lai, ... Wenhua ZhouJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 76; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin22030767Downloads39Views
- Open Access Original ResearchA Single High Dose of Flufenamic Acid in Rats does not Reduce the Damage Associated with the Rat Lithium-Pilocarpine Model of Status Epilepticus but Leads to Deleterious OutcomesNira Hernández-Martín, Francisca Gomez, Ágata Silván, Rubén Fernández de la Rosa, ... Luis García-GarcíaJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 75; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203075(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms in Epilepsy)5Downloads41Views
- Open Access Original ResearchExploring the Lifelong Changes of Interaction between Cingulo-Opercular Network and Other Cognitive Control Related Functional Networks Based on Multiple Connectivity IndicesBukui Han, Guodong Wei, Fengyu Dou, Junhui Zhang, Xiaotong WenJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 74; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220307411Downloads46Views
- Open Access ReviewRole of Advanced MR Imaging in Diagnosis of Neurological Malignancies: Current Status and Future PerspectiveAkram M Eraky, Ryan T. Beck, Randall W. Treffy, Daniel M. Aaronson, Hirad HedayatJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 73; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203073(This article belongs to the Special Issue New Technologies in Neuroscience and Neurosurgery)15Downloads129Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDanggui-Shaoyao-San Promotes Amyloid-β Clearance through Regulating Microglia Polarization via Trem2 in BV2 CellsGongcan Chen, Mengmeng Han, Yi Chen, Yaling Lei, ... Xiang ChangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 72; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203072(This article belongs to the Special Issue Alzheimer’s disease (AD))5Downloads36Views
- Open Access Original ResearchChronic Stimulation Improves Motor Performance in an Ambulatory Rat Model of Spinal Cord InjuryJordan A. Borrell, Domenico Gattozzi, Dora Krizsan-Agbas, Matthew W. Jaeschke, ... Shawn B. FrostJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 71; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220307114Downloads30Views
- Open Access ReviewMaturation, Morphology, and Function: The Decisive Role of Intestinal Flora on Microglia: A ReviewLichao Liu, Fan Tong, Huanhuan Li, Yawen Bin, ... Xiaorong DongJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(3), 70; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2203070(This article belongs to the Special Issue The Role of the Brain-Gut Axis in Neuroinflammation and Brain Disorders)12Downloads56Views
Innovative Tools and Methodologies for Big Data Exploration, Visualization, and Analytics for NeuroscienceGuest Editors: Mohammad Shabaz, Gaganpreet Kaur, Abolfazl MehbodniyaSubmission deadline: 30 May 2023
Association between Sensorimotor System and Cognitive FunctionsGuest Editors: Roberto Arrighi, Giovanni AnobileSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023
The Human Brain in the Digital EraGuest Editor: Laurie A. ManwellSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Mental DisordersGuest Editor: Carmen ConcertoSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023
Medial Forebrain Bundle Deep Brain Stimulation for Major Depression—Preclinical and Clinical ResearchGuest Editors: Marco Reisert, Volker A. CoenenSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023
Molecular Mechanisms of Age-Related Neurological DiseaseGuest Editor: Leeanne McGurkSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023
Epigenetic Factors in Neurodevelopment and Neurodegenerative DiseasesGuest Editor: Sung-Ung KangSubmission deadline: 31 May 2023