Journal of Integrative Neuroscience (JIN) is an international peer-reviewed, open access journal. The journal is devoted to publishing leading-edge research in all areas of neuroscience, and welcomes research contributions on molecular, cellular, systems or translational neuroscience using various approaches and functional strategies.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Functional Connectivity Alterations During Sleep Deprivation: Investigating Key Brain Regions and NetworksXiaolei Wang, Ya Li, Feihan Jiao, Min Guo, ... Jianmin ZhengJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 169; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2206169(This article belongs to the Special Issue Circadian Rhythm and Sleep: Current Issues and Challenges)27Downloads80Views
- PKM2 Nuclear Translocation Promotes Glial Cell Activation and Aggravates the Brain Injury of Intracerebral HemorrhageXiao-Yi Xiong, Yan-Jing Liang, Xin-Xiao Zhang, Su-Hao Yang, ... Shu-Guang YuJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 168; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616814Downloads43Views
- Plastic Spinal Motor Circuits in Health and DiseaseUwe Windhorst, Payam DibajJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 167; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616711Downloads50Views
- Icariin Inhibits Overexpression and Aggregation of α-Synuclein in A53T α-Synuclein Transgenic Mice by Regulating Parkin and PLK2Denglei Ma, Cong Shen, Xu Zhang, Lan Zhang, Lin LiJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 166; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616612Downloads30Views
- Development of a Nomogram Based on Diffusion-Weighted Imaging and Clinical Information to Predict Delayed Encephalopathy after Acute Carbon Monoxide PoisoningShenghai Wang, Wenxuan Han, Tianze Sun, Hui Wang, ... Haining LiJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 165; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin22061658Downloads58Views
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for the Treatment of Gambling Disorder: A Systematic ReviewCarmen Concerto, Maria Salvina Signorelli, Cecilia Chiarenza, Alessia Ciancio, ... Antonino PetraliaJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 164; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2206164(This article belongs to the Special Issue Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Mental Disorders)20Downloads51Views
- Serum BLMH and CKM as Potential Biomarkers for Predicting Therapeutic Effects of Deep Brain Stimulation in Parkinson's Disease: A Proteomics StudyYan Gong, Surong Qian, Dongdong Chen, Ming Ye, ... Ya-li WangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 163; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2206163(This article belongs to the Special Issue Intelligent, Computer-Based Investigation of Neurodegenerative Disorders Induced by Neurosecretory Signaling)6Downloads32Views
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Combined with Histological Techniques for Dynamic Assessment of Cytotoxic Edema after Cerebral Ischemia-Reperfusion InjuryYuhui Ma, Peilun Xiao, Chenmeng Liu, Haimo Zhang, ... Xiaoli WangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 162; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616224Downloads113Views
- Analysis of the Improvement Effect of Nervonic Acid Extracted from Xanthoceras Sorbifolium Bunge Oil on Antioxidant Response and Inflammatory Response in Parkinson's DiseaseDandong Hu, Yujuan Cui, Ji ZhangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 161; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616130Downloads104Views
- Imaging of Evoked Cortical Depolarizations Using Either ASAP2s, or chi-VSFP, or Di-4-Anepps, or Autofluorescence Optical SignalsKatarina D. Milicevic, Mei Hong Zhu, Brianna L. Barbeau, Ozge Baser, ... Srdjan D. AnticJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(6), 160; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220616022Downloads84Views
Mechanotransduction in the BrainGuest Editor: Owen P. HamillSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Sleep and EpilepsyGuest Editor: Peter HalászSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Tau Functions and Dysfunctions in Brain DisordersGuest Editor: Viswanath DasSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Recent Advances in Understanding Multiple SclerosisGuest Editor: Christos BakirtzisSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
The Neural Mechanisms Underlying Aging and Various Neurological DisordersGuest Editor: Nyeonju KangSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Neural Correlates, Perceptual Processing, Learning and Memory of Faces and PlacesGuest Editors: Laura Piccardi, Paola GuarigliaSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
MicroRNAs in Central Nervous System Disorders: Molecular, Cellular and Translational NeuroscienceGuest Editor: Christian BarbatoSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023