Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. RCM publishes research articles, review papers and short communications on cardiovascular medicine as well as research on cardiovascular disease. We aim to provide a forum for publishing papers which explore the pathogenesis and promote the progression of cardiac and vascular diseases. We also seek to establish an interdisciplinary platform to facilitate the advancement of research, clinical treatment and diagnostic procedures. Heart surgery, cardiovascular imaging, risk factors and various clinical cardiac & vascular research will be considered.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Comparison of Neoatherosclerosis and Neovascularization of Restenosis after Drug-Eluting Stent Implantation: An Optical Coherence Tomography StudyChancui Deng, Zhijiang Liu, Wei Zhang, Yi Deng, ... Bei ShiRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(12), 341; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24123416Downloads37Views
- Macrophage in Sporadic Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection: Potential Therapeutic and Preventing TargetWenyu Song, Guowei Tu, Lieyang Qin, Lai Wei, Jinmiao ChenRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(12), 340; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24123404Downloads19Views
- Catheter Ablation of Persistent AF—Where are We Now?Louisa O’Neill, Benjamin De Becker, Maarten A.J. De Smet, Clara Francois, ... Sebastien KnechtRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(12), 339; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24123394Downloads15Views
- Predictive Value of the CT-Based Visceral Adiposity Tissue Index and Triglyceride–Glucose Index on New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation after Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft: Analyses from a Longitudinal StudyZhan Peng, Rui Zhao, Yunxiao Yang, Kun Hua, Xiubin YangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 338; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2411338(This article belongs to the Section Lifestyle and Risk Factors)5Downloads26Views
- Pulsed Field Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: A Comprehensive ReviewCarlos D. Matos, Carolina Hoyos, Andres F. Miranda-Arboleda, Juan C. Diaz, ... Jose OsorioRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 337; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2411337(This article belongs to the Special Issue Advances in Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation)2Downloads19Views
- Recent Advances in the Mechanisms of Cell Death and Dysfunction in Doxorubicin CardiotoxicityTian-Hu Wang, Yan Ma, Shan Gao, Wei-Wei Zhang, ... Feng CaoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 336; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm241133612Downloads45Views
- Clinical Effectiveness and Safety Comparison between Reduced Rivaroxaban Dose and Dual Antiplatelet Therapy for Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation Patients Following Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage Closure: A Prospective Observational StudyXiaoye Li, Qinchun Jin, Yao Yao, Xiaochun Zhang, Qianzhou LvRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 335; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24113358Downloads38Views
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Left Atrial/Left Atrial Appendage Thrombus in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-AnalysisRuirui Song, Fang Liu, Xiaojing Shi, Hongmei Gao, ... Jian HuangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 334; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24113348Downloads33Views
- Conversion to Sinus Rhythm in Refractory Atrial Fibrillation Patients after Atrioventricular Node Ablation with Conduction System PacingMaja Ivanovski, Miha Mrak, Anja Zupan Mežnar, David ŽižekRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 333; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2411333(This article belongs to the Special Issue New Insights into Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices)6Downloads50Views
- Prognostic Significance of Peripheral Artery Disease in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionYihua Xia, Kangning Han, Yujing Cheng, Zhijian Wang, ... Yujie ZhouRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(11), 332; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24113325Downloads29Views
Gut Microbiome and Cardiovascular DiseaseGuest Editor: Jinwei TianSection: Diet and Physical InactivitySubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Advanced Echocardiography in the Diagnosis and Management of Structural Heart DiseaseGuest Editor: Christos G. MihosSection: Cardiovascular ImagingSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation: The XXI Century DiseasesGuest Editor: Fabiana LucàSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
Perioperative Management in Cardiac SurgeryGuest Editors: Takatoshi Kasai, Guo-wei TuSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
Recent Advances in Valvular Heart DiseaseGuest Editor: Mustafa YildizSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
The Management of Chronic Heart Diseases with TelemedicineGuest Editor: Helena DomínguezSubmission deadline: 30 January 2024
Wearable Devices for Monitoring Sleep and Cardio-Respiratory ParametersGuest Editors: Paolo Visconti, De Fazio RobertoSection: Lifestyle and Risk FactorsSubmission deadline: 31 January 2024