Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine
Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. RCM publishes research articles, review papers and short communications on cardiovascular medicine as well as research on cardiovascular disease. We aim to provide a forum for publishing papers which explore the pathogenesis and promote the progression of cardiac and vascular diseases. We also seek to establish an interdisciplinary platform to facilitate the advancement of research, clinical treatment and diagnostic procedures. Heart surgery, cardiovascular imaging, risk factors and various clinical cardiac & vascular research will be considered.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Open Access ReviewThe Transition of Cardiovascular Disease Risks from NAFLD to MAFLDZifeng Yang, Juan Yang, Jingjing Cai, Xiao-Jing Zhang, ... Hongliang LiRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(6), 157; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2406157(This article belongs to the Special Issue Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Diseases)13Downloads55Views
- Open Access Original ResearchQuick Assessment of the Lower Limit of Cerebral Autoregulation Using Transcranial Doppler during Cardiopulmonary Bypass in Cardiac Surgery: A Feasibility StudyOlivier Desebbe, Etienne Bachelard, Marie Deperdu, Romain Manet, ... Laurent GergeléRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(6), 156; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm24061567Downloads28Views
- Open Access ReviewAtrial Fibrillation in Endurance Training Athletes: Scoping ReviewHenrique M. Lobo, Ícaro G. Naves, Silvia Botelho Marçal, Camila Cassia Canzi, ... Antonio S. Menezes JrRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(6), 155; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2406155(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cardiovascular Diseases in Athletes)26Downloads90Views
- Open Access ReviewAcute Left Ventricular Ballooning: Tools to Differentiate Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy with Outflow Obstruction from Neurohumoral Takotsubo SyndromeArushi Singh, Louai Razzouk, Daniele Massera, Mark V. SherridRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 154; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2405154(This article belongs to the Special Issue Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis of TakoTsubo Syndrome (TTS) What is Known and What is to be Known – Volume 2)51Downloads149Views
- Open Access Original ResearchThe Impact of Systemic Inflammation Response Index on the Prognosis of Patients with ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionChao Qu, Xiang Li, Hai GaoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 153; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm240515322Downloads79Views
- Open Access ReviewThe Prognostic Role of Programmed Ventricular Stimulation in the Risk Stratification of Sudden Cardiac DeathMichele Iavarone, Anna Rago, Riccardo Molinari, Antonello D’Andrea, ... Vincenzo RussoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 152; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2405152(This article belongs to the Special Issue Sudden Cardiac Death in Special Population—Volume 2)32Downloads101Views
- Open Access ReviewAthlete's Heart: A Cardiovascular Step-By-Step Multimodality ApproachStefano Palermi, Elena Cavarretta, Flavio D’Ascenzi, Silvia Castelletti, ... Antonello D’AndreaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 151; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2405151(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cardiovascular Diseases in Athletes)114Downloads314Views
- Open Access Systematic ReviewThe Place of Transaxillary Access in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Compared to Alternative Routes—A Systematic Review ArticleAndries Herremans, Dylan Thomas Stevesyns, Hicham El Jattari, Michaël Rosseel, Liesbeth RosseelRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 150; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm240515018Downloads70Views
- Open Access ReviewPhysiological and Pathological Considerations for the Use of Flaxseed as a Therapeutic Dietary StrategyBroderick C. Hirst, Elena Dibrov, Susan D. Hirst, Grant N. PierceRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 149; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2405149(This article belongs to the Special Issue Vehicle for Cardiovascular Translational Research: Nutrition)18Downloads47Views
- Open Access ReviewAnthracyclines-Induced Cardiac Dysfunction: What Every Clinician Should KnowArmando Ferrera, Vincenzo Fiorentini, Simone Reale, Giorgio Solfanelli, ... Allegra BattistoniRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2023, 24(5), 148; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2405148(This article belongs to the Special Issue Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction)43Downloads91Views
Cardiovascular Imaging in the Evaluation of Athletes with Physiological Cardiac Remodelling and Cardiovascular DiseasesGuest Editors: Elena Cavarretta, Annachiara Pingitore, Francesco PeroneSection: Cardiovascular ImagingSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023
Atherosclerosis and Cardiovascular Diseases in Asia: State-of-the-Art ReviewsGuest Editor: Brian TomlinsonSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023
Personalized Cardiac Computational Models: From Basics to ClinicalGuest Editor: Pablo LamataSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023
State-of-the-Art Reviews on Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging: the Present and the FutureGuest Editor: Benjamin Y.C. CheongSection: Cardiovascular ImagingSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023
Cardio-Oncology: State-of-the-Art ReviewsGuest Editors: Tong Liu, Ying Liu, Leilei ChengSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023
Novel Biomarkers of Cardiovascular Disease and their Applications in Clinical PracticeGuest Editor: Lihua SunSubmission deadline: 30 July 2023
Congestive Heart FailureGuest Editor: Antonino TuttolomondoSection: Heart DiseasesSubmission deadline: 31 July 2023