Frontiers in Bioscience-Elite
Frontiers in Bioscience-Elite (FBE) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of biological science. Apart from the broad scopes, FBE especially focuses on high quality research articles and review papers in biotechnology, applied microbiology, cellular and molecular biology.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- The Role of Multiparametric MRI in the Local Staging of Prostate CancerTiago Oliveira, Luís Amaral Ferreira, Carlos Miguel Marto, Cristina Marques, ... Paulo DonatoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 21; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150302111Downloads44Views
- Integrating Red Blood Cell Features and Hemoglobin Levels in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Patients Treated with Pazopanib or Cabozantinib: An Easily Exploitable Prognostic ScoreGiulia Mazzaschi, Alessandro Lazzarin, Matteo Santoni, Francesca Trentini, ... Sebastiano ButiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 20; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150302041Downloads123Views
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Current Methods for its DetectionOlga I. Guliy, Stella S. Evstigneeva, Olga A. KaravaevaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 19; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1503019(This article belongs to the Special Issue Antimicrobial Resistance)54Downloads100Views
- Influence of Native Saccharomyces cerevisiae Strains on Malvasia aromatica WinesJulia Crespo, Margarita García, Teresa Arroyo, Valeria Romero, Juan M. CabellosFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 18; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150301821Downloads72Views
- Bioconversion of Crop Residues Using Alternative Fermentation-Based ApproachesAlessandra Verardi, Paola Sangiorgio, Alessandro Blasi, Catia Giovanna Lopresto, Vincenza CalabròFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150301736Downloads101Views
- Reviewing the Bioremediation of Contaminants in Groundwater: Investigations over 40 Years Provide Insights into What's AchievableGreg B. DavisFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 16; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150301656Downloads65Views
- Liposomal Glutathione Supplementation Mitigates Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis in the Liver and SpleenKayvan Sasaninia, Melissa Kelley, Arbi Abnousian, James Owens, ... Vishwanath VenketaramanFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(3), 15; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150301524Downloads115Views
- NGR4 and ERBB4 as Promising Diagnostic and Therapeutic Targets for Metabolic DisordersMaria Vulf, Maria Bograya, Alexandra Komar, Olga Khaziakhmatova, ... Larisa LitvinovaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(2), 14; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1502014(This article belongs to the Special Issue MicroRNAs and Other Non-coding RNAs in Human Health)105Downloads204Views
- The Extracellular Matrix of Yeasts: A Key Player in the Microbial Biology Change of ParadigmCândida Lucas, Coralie SilvaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(2), 13; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe150201382Downloads1Citations105Views
- Carotid Artery Corrected Flow Time Measured by Wearable Doppler Ultrasound Accurately Detects Changing Stroke Volume During the Passive Leg Raise in Ambulatory VolunteersJon-Émile S. Kenny, Christine Horner, Mai Elfarnawany, Andrew M. Eibl, Joseph K. EiblFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2023, 15(2), 12; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1502012(This article belongs to the Special Issue Frontiers in Biomedical Technology & Biomedicine)37Downloads129Views
Advances in Protein Engineering Assisted by Computational MethodsGuest Editor: David González PérezSubmission deadline: 20 December 2023
Frontiers in Biomedical Technology & BiomedicineGuest Editor: Suresh G. JoshiSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
Bioinformatics for Biotechnology and BiomedicineGuest Editor: Yasuhito ShimadaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
Sustainable Commercial Products from Macroalgal BiotechnologyGuest Editor: Sudhakar KumarasamySubmission deadline: 31 December 2023