Article Processing Charges
IMR Press publishes all of its journals in full open access, meaning unlimited use and reuse of articles, in addition to giving credit to the authors. All our articles are published under a Creative Commons (CC-BY) license.
Authors pay a one-time Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the costs of peer review administration and management, professional production of articles in PDF and other formats, and dissemination of published papers in various venues, in addition to other publishing functions. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges. Some items (Editorials, Corrections, Retractions, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
APC Mainly go forward Defraying the Costs of:
- IMR Press’s website construction and maintain.
- Online submission & editorial system.
- Journal publication.
- Editorial fees.
Tax and Transaction Fee:
- Local VAT or local taxes will be added if applicable.
- 4%–5% Transaction fee may be charged by the credit card company.
Discounts for Authors:
For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
IMR Press currently supports the following payment methods:
- Payment with Credit Card
Payment by Credit Card is preferred. Please click Credit Card and follow the instructions to pay by Credit Card. We accept Credit Card payments in USD through VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Online Payment by PayPal
Please click PayPal and follow the instructions. The payee e-mail address is Finance@imrpress.com. We accept USD paid by Credit Card through PayPal.
- Wire Transfer
Please ensure that transfer fees are paid by you as the “sender”; do not select “shared” fees or fees paid by the “beneficiary” or “recipient” in order that IMR Press receives the full invoiced amount. We prefer to receive payment in USD.
Account Name: IMR PRESS PTE. LTD.
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited Singapore
Account NO.: 451-910-924-1
Branch Name: UOB Main Branch
Bank Address: 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza, Singapore 048624
- Invoices are emailed shortly after acceptance to the payment contact provided by the authors.
- APCs are payable within 5 business days.
- Article Processing Charges are required after a manuscript has been accepted for publication. The journal will not issue refunds of any kind after the acceptance of the manuscript.
Updated on 8 October 2022