Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar
Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar (FBS) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of biological and medical sciences that focuses on all living organisms and their interactions, including those with the environment. The subject areas covered by the journal include biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, botany, agronomy, microbiology, parasitology, entomology, marine biology, virology, immunology, ecology, evolutionary biology, bioinformatics, biotechnology, clinical and basic medicine, biomedical engineering, epidemiology and preventive medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- Identification of Candidate mRNA Genes and Their Potential MicroRNA Targets in Lung Cancer Induced by Smoking TobaccoAmresh Kumar Mishra, Neha Mumtaz, Maneesh Kumar MisraFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(4), 13; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150401310Downloads37Views
- Age-Related Changes in Sperm Morphology and Analysis of Multiple Sperm DefectsMaxim Kleshchev, Ludmila Osadchuk, Alexander OsadchukFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(3), 12; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150301251Downloads158Views
- Molecular Characterization of Erythrocyte Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency in Different Ethnic Groups of Blood Donors in MauritaniaMariem Taleb, Meryem Bakour, Aminetou Taleb Brahim, Sidi Mohamed Ghaber, ... Badiaa LyoussiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(3), 11; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150301137Downloads167Views
- The Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in the Development of Acute and Chronic Hepatitis СAlexander Blagov, Vasily Sukhorukov, Varvara Orekhova, Anton Postnov, ... Alexander OrekhovFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(3), 10; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150301032Downloads69Views
- Ribosomal, Telomere, and Mitochondrial Repeat Copy Number Variations in Female Genomes during Ovarian Stimulation and the Prediction of In Vitro Fertilization Outcome: A Pilot StudyNatalia Nikolaevna Veiko, Elizaveta Sergeevna Ershova, Lev Nikolaevich Porokhovnik, Maria Petrovna Klimenko, ... Svetlana Viktorovna KostyukFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(3), 9; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150300923Downloads68Views
- Individual Variation in Parturition Timing within and among Years for a Bat Maternity ColonyJulia Sunga, Jessica Humber, Hugh BrodersFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(2), 8; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150200890Downloads233Views
- The Impact of Heparin Therapy in Deceased Donors on Early Graft Survival for Kidney and Liver Recipients: A Clinical Trial StudyMarzieh Latifi, Elahe Pourhosein, Habib Rahban, Mohammadreza Khajavi, Sanaz DehghaniFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(2), 7; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150200754Downloads187Views
- Acute Anti-Hyperglycaemic Activity of Five Traditional Medicinal Plants in High Fat Diet Induced Obese RatsJMA Hannan, Nurunnahar Nipa, Fahima Tanji Toma, Abdullah Talukder, Prawej AnsariFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(2), 5; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1502005107Downloads1Citations321Views
- Ethnobotanical Survey and Pharmacological Screening of Medicinal Plants Used as Antihypertensive in Sefrou Province (Middle-North of Morocco): Benefits and ChallengesBadiaa Lyoussi, Meryem Bakour, Khadija Cherkaoui-Tangi, Jaouad El-Hilaly, Christophe HanoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(1), 4; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1501004190Downloads1Citations310Views