Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar
Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar (FBS) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of biological and medical sciences that focuses on all living organisms and their interactions, including those with the environment. The subject areas covered by the journal include biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, botany, agronomy, microbiology, parasitology, entomology, marine biology, virology, immunology, ecology, evolutionary biology, bioinformatics, biotechnology, clinical and basic medicine, biomedical engineering, epidemiology and preventive medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- A New Drug-Free Cancer Therapy Using Ultraviolet Pulsed Irradiation. PDT (PhotoDynamic Therapy) to PPT (Pulsed Photon Therapy)Johbu Itoh, Yoshiko ItohFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 27; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1404027 (registering DOI)(This article belongs to the Special Issue New technologies integration for life sciences)5Download39Views
- Nosocomial Infections in COVID-19 Patients Treated with Immunomodulators: A Narrative ReviewChidambaram Ramasamy, Gayatri Narayan, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Kevin John John, Amos LalFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 26; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs14040267Download13Views
- Antioxidant Activity and Inhibition of Carbohydrate Digestive Enzymes Activities of Artemisia campestris L.Mohamed Marghich, Nour Elhouda Daoudi, Ouafa Amrani, Mohamed Addi, ... Mohammed AzizFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 25; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1404025(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Research on Medicinal Plants)14Download29Views
- Naturally-Occurring Bioactives in Oral Cancer: Preclinical and Clinical Studies, Bottlenecks and Future DirectionsMonica Butnariu, Cristina Quispe, Javad Sharifi-Rad, Eduardo Pons-Fuster, ... Jen-Tsung ChenFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 24; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1403024(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Research on Medicinal Plants)35Download100Views
- The Role of the Gut-Lung Axis in COVID-19 Infections and Its Modulation to Improve Clinical OutcomesJiezhong Chen, Luis VitettaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 23; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140302332Download74Views
- Raman Spectroscopy Techniques for the Investigation and Diagnosis of Alzheimer's DiseasePanagis Polykretis, Martina Banchelli, Cristiano D’Andrea, Marella de Angelis, Paolo MatteiniFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 22; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1403022(This article belongs to the Special Issue From protein misfolding to dementia: basic research, innovative diagnosis and early biomarkers)30Download55Views
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Patients on Chronic Dialysis and Concomitant Atrial Fibrillation: A Common Clinical ImpasseNikolaos Ktenopoulos, Marios Sagris, Panagiotis Theofilis, Sophia Lionaki, Loukianos S. RallidisFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 21; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140302150Download73Views
- Safety and Appropriateness in the Management of the Treatment Pathway of Pregnant Women with Gestational DiabetesGiulia Fornasier, Riccardo Candido, Giulia Zamagni, Marta Paulina Trojniak, ... Anna ArboFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 20; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs14030209Download39Views
- Inducible Heat Shock Protein 70 Levels in Patients and the mdx Mouse Affirm Regulation during Skeletal Muscle Regeneration in Muscular DystrophyGwenny Cosemans, Caroline Merckx, Jan L. De Bleecker, Boel De PaepeFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 19; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140301912Download54Views
- Quantitative Analysis of Biofilm Removal Following Instrumentation with TRUShape and Vortex Blue File Systems: Microbiological StudyShaun Bullard, Mahmoud Mona, Andrea C. Pereira, Jessica Kajfasz, ... Roberta PileggiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 18; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140301813Download36Views
Covid-19 PandemicGuest Editor: Zahiruddin Quazi SyedSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Modern Applications and Innovations in 3D Dental ImagingGuest Editor: Luca TestarelliSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Ageing, sleep, neurodegeneration and potential therapeutics through nutritionGuest Editors: Musthafa Mohamed Essa, Sandeep Mittal, Gilles J Guillemin, Saravana Babu ChidambaramSubmission deadline: 30 December 2022
Mechanisms of Neurological DisordersGuest Editors: Thomas Heinbockel, Vonnie D.C. ShieldsSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Nanomedicines for infectious diseasesGuest Editors: Farhat Afrin, Hani Ozbak, Hassan HemegSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
From protein misfolding to dementia: basic research, innovative diagnosis and early biomarkersGuest Editors: Fabio Moda, Giorgio Giaccone, Edoardo BistaffaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Cancer and nutritionGuest Editors: Devinder K Dhawan, Neha NandaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022