Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar
Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar (FBS) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of biological and medical sciences that focuses on all living organisms and their interactions, including those with the environment. The subject areas covered by the journal include biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, botany, agronomy, microbiology, parasitology, entomology, marine biology, virology, immunology, ecology, evolutionary biology, bioinformatics, biotechnology, clinical and basic medicine, biomedical engineering, epidemiology and preventive medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- Open Access Original ResearchAcute Anti-Hyperglycaemic Activity of Five Traditional Medicinal Plants in High Fat Diet Induced Obese RatsJMA Hannan, Nurunnahar Nipa, Fahima Tanji Toma, Abdullah Talukder, Prawej AnsariFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(2), 5; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150200521Downloads135Views
- Open Access Original ResearchEthnobotanical Survey and Pharmacological Screening of Medicinal Plants Used as Antihypertensive in Sefrou Province (Middle-North of Morocco): Benefits and ChallengesBadiaa Lyoussi, Meryem Bakour, Khadija Cherkaoui-Tangi, Jaouad El-Hilaly, Christophe HanoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(1), 4; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150100492Downloads114Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDentin Thickness of the Danger Zone in the Mesial Roots of the Mandibular Molars: A Cone Beam Computed Tomography AnalysisMarjan Bolbolian, Masoumeh Ramezani, Mohadesehsadat Valadabadi, Ahad Alizadeh, ... Luca TestarelliFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(1), 3; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1501003(This article belongs to the Special Issue Modern Applications and Innovations in 3D Dental Imaging)36Downloads64Views
- Open Access Case ReportAbscopal Effect Following Cryoablation in a Patient with Metastatic Breast CancerJamie L. Kaplan, Ismail Turker, Saranya Chumsri, Emmanuel GabrielFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(1), 2; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs150100276Downloads1Citations178Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDiversity of Medicinal Plants Used by the Local Communities of the Coastal Plateau of Safi Province (Morocco)Ahmed Lemhadri, Hafid Achtak, Abdessamad Lamraouhi, Nabil Louidani, ... Badiaa LyoussiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2023, 15(1), 1; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1501001(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Research on Medicinal Plants)145Downloads1Citations204Views
- Open Access CorrectionCorrection: Wissam Zam et al. An Updated Review on The Properties of Melissa officinalis L.: Not Exclusively Anti-anxiety. Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar. 2022; 14: 16Wissam Zam, Cristina Quispe, Javad Sharifi-Rad, María Dolores López, ... Raffaele PezzaniFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 32; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1402016corr67Downloads185Views
- Open Access ReviewUnraveling the Role of K2P Channels in Atrial FibrillationGema Mondéjar-ParreñoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 31; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140403178Downloads154Views
- Open Access Original ResearchMeasurement of the Elastic Modulus of Cornea, Sclera and Limbus: The Importance of the Corneal-Limbus-Scleral Biomechanical UnitFrederick H. Silver, Tanmay Deshmukh, Dominick Benedetto, Michael Gonzalez-Mercedes, Arielle MesicaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 30; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140403061Downloads1Citations140Views
- Open Access ReviewIdentification of the Involvement of Potassium Channels in FibromyalgiaKim LawsonFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 29; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1404029110Downloads374Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDisease Characteristics and Psychiatric Comorbidities in Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa Hospitalized During COVID-19 PandemicMartina Girardi, Chiara Assalone, Evelina Maines, Aldo Genovese, ... Roberto FranceschiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(4), 28; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1404028(This article belongs to the Special Issue Covid-19 Pandemic)98Downloads206Views
Lost in Translation: The Failure of Clinical Trials in NeurodegenerationGuest Editor: Ciro De LucaSubmission deadline: 20 October 2023
Bioengineering in ReproductionGuest Editors: Eliezer Shalev, David EladSubmission deadline: 15 December 2023