Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine
Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine (JMCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. JMCM publishes papers that report on original studies in basic biological, pre-clinical, and clinical research in all disciplines of molecular and cellular biomedical research with potential implications for translational medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Accepted papers will be published online within 5 working days.
- Double Hit Lymphoma Mimicking B Cell Precursor Phenotype Burkitt Lymphoma/Leukemia in an ElderlyTakashi Miyoshi, Fumihiko Kono, Yutaka Shimazu, Keisuke Shindo, Shinsaku ImashukuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 2; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm05010027Download19Views
- Folate supplementations for methotrexate therapies in cancer and arthritis: rationales revisitedGerrit JansenJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 1; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm050100111Download41Views
- Role of molecular and metabolic defects in impaired performance of dystrophic skeletal musclesSukhwinder K. Bhullar, Mohamad Nusier, Anureet K. Shah, Naranjan S. DhallaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 47–67; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200554Download227Views
- Value of magnetic resonance imaging in identifying mucosal urinary bladder metastasis from endometrial carcinomas: a case reportAntónio Pedro Sanches de Andrade Pissarra, Teresa Margarida Rodrigues Roque Proença e Cunha, Rodrigo Nuno Brito Ramos, Isabel de Brito SantanaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 69–72; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200637Download189Views
- Antimicrobial peptides-An alternative candidates to antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus and its antibiotic-resistant strainsAninda Mazumdar, Vojtech AdamJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 1–17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.20844Download4Citations116Views
- Role of microRNAs derived from exosomes in pulmonary hypertensionSha Li, Li-Sheng LiJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 19–27; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.00135Download70Views
- Progress in radiomics of common heart disease based on cardiac magnetic resonance imagingJing-Le Fei, Cai-Ling Pu, Fang-Yi Xu, Yan Wu, Hong-Jie HuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 29–38; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.80123Download1Citations67Views
- Can peripheral blood provide good DNA methylation biomarkers in myelodysplastic syndrome?Joana Jorge, Ana Cristina Gonçalves, Emília Cortesão, Ana Cláudia Pires, ... Ana Bela Sarmento-RibeiroJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 39–45; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.01547Download1Citations76Views
- Coexistence of mature cystic teratomas and endometriosisHeesuk ChaeJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2020, 3(4), 91–96; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2020.04.00823Download49Views
- Mandibular squamous odontogenic tumour misdiagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma: a case report and review of literatureVafiadou Margarita, Paraskevopoulos Konstantinos, Mavrodi Alexandra, Tsikouras Panagiotis, Vahtsevanos KonstantinosJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2020, 3(4), 97–101; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2020.04.71722Download43Views
Neurological symptoms of endocrine emergenciesGuest Editor: Maria Sofia CotelliSubmission deadline: 30 November 2022
Functional Neurological Disorders at the Emergency DepartmentGuest Editor: Filippo ManelliSubmission deadline: 30 November 2022
Cancer Precision MedicineGuest Editor: Diego Fernández LázaroSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Targeting the tumor microenvironment for cancer treatmentGuest Editor: Cristina P. R. XavierSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022