Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine
Print ISSN: 2616-3632 | Electronic ISSN: 2617-5282
Editor-in-Chief: Giuseppe Murdaca View Editorial Board
Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine (JMCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. JMCM publishes papers that report on original studies in basic biological, pre-clinical, and clinical research in all disciplines of molecular and cellular biomedical research with potential implications for translational medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Accepted papers will be published online within 5 working days.
Trusted by more than 10,000 scholars
Fill in the email address to subscribe for updates.
- Open Access Case ReportDouble Hit Lymphoma Mimicking B Cell Precursor Phenotype Burkitt Lymphoma/Leukemia in an ElderlyTakashi Miyoshi, Fumihiko Kono, Yutaka Shimazu, Keisuke Shindo, Shinsaku ImashukuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 2; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm050100264Downloads119Views
- Open Access CommentaryFolate supplementations for methotrexate therapies in cancer and arthritis: rationales revisitedGerrit JansenJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 1; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm050100139Downloads110Views
- Open Access ReviewRole of molecular and metabolic defects in impaired performance of dystrophic skeletal musclesSukhwinder K. Bhullar, Mohamad Nusier, Anureet K. Shah, Naranjan S. DhallaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 47–67; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200572Downloads269Views
- Open Access Case ReportValue of magnetic resonance imaging in identifying mucosal urinary bladder metastasis from endometrial carcinomas: a case reportAntónio Pedro Sanches de Andrade Pissarra, Teresa Margarida Rodrigues Roque Proença e Cunha, Rodrigo Nuno Brito Ramos, Isabel de Brito SantanaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 69–72; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200644Downloads228Views
- Open Access ReviewAntimicrobial peptides-An alternative candidates to antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus and its antibiotic-resistant strainsAninda Mazumdar, Vojtech AdamJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 1–17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.20875Downloads4Citations201Views
- Open Access ReviewRole of microRNAs derived from exosomes in pulmonary hypertensionSha Li, Li-Sheng LiJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 19–27; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.00148Downloads107Views
- Open Access ReviewProgress in radiomics of common heart disease based on cardiac magnetic resonance imagingJing-Le Fei, Cai-Ling Pu, Fang-Yi Xu, Yan Wu, Hong-Jie HuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 29–38; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.80143Downloads2Citations102Views
- Open Access Original ResearchCan peripheral blood provide good DNA methylation biomarkers in myelodysplastic syndrome?Joana Jorge, Ana Cristina Gonçalves, Emília Cortesão, Ana Cláudia Pires, ... Ana Bela Sarmento-RibeiroJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 39–45; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.01563Downloads1Citations123Views
- Open Access ReviewCoexistence of mature cystic teratomas and endometriosisHeesuk ChaeJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2020, 3(4), 91–96; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2020.04.00839Downloads81Views
- Open Access ReviewMandibular squamous odontogenic tumour misdiagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma: a case report and review of literatureVafiadou Margarita, Paraskevopoulos Konstantinos, Mavrodi Alexandra, Tsikouras Panagiotis, Vahtsevanos KonstantinosJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2020, 3(4), 97–101; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2020.04.71736Downloads85Views