Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine
Journal of Molecular and Clinical Medicine (JMCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. JMCM publishes papers that report on original studies in basic biological, pre-clinical, and clinical research in all disciplines of molecular and cellular biomedical research with potential implications for translational medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Accepted papers will be published online within 5 working days.
- Genetic Alterations of C-MYC Proto-Oncogene and Their Involvement in the Occurrence and Progression of Oral Cavity Cancers in SenegalDiao Ba, Fatimata Mbaye, Henri Diatta, Mame Diarra Samb, ... Mbacke SembeneJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2023, 6(1), 2; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm0601002(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cancer Precision Medicine)6Downloads42Views
- Functional Cognitive Disorders in the Emergency DepartmentAndrew J LarnerJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2023, 6(1), 1; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm0601001(This article belongs to the Special Issue Functional Neurological Disorders at the Emergency Department)4Downloads22Views
- Double Hit Lymphoma Mimicking B Cell Precursor Phenotype Burkitt Lymphoma/Leukemia in an ElderlyTakashi Miyoshi, Fumihiko Kono, Yutaka Shimazu, Keisuke Shindo, Shinsaku ImashukuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 2; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm050100282Downloads197Views
- Folate supplementations for methotrexate therapies in cancer and arthritis: rationales revisitedGerrit JansenJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2022, 5(1), 1; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm050100163Downloads188Views
- Role of molecular and metabolic defects in impaired performance of dystrophic skeletal musclesSukhwinder K. Bhullar, Mohamad Nusier, Anureet K. Shah, Naranjan S. DhallaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 47–67; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200583Downloads308Views
- Value of magnetic resonance imaging in identifying mucosal urinary bladder metastasis from endometrial carcinomas: a case reportAntónio Pedro Sanches de Andrade Pissarra, Teresa Margarida Rodrigues Roque Proença e Cunha, Rodrigo Nuno Brito Ramos, Isabel de Brito SantanaJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(2), 69–72; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm040200650Downloads269Views
- Antimicrobial peptides-An alternative candidates to antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus and its antibiotic-resistant strainsAninda Mazumdar, Vojtech AdamJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 1–17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.20890Downloads4Citations268Views
- Role of microRNAs derived from exosomes in pulmonary hypertensionSha Li, Li-Sheng LiJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 19–27; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.00151Downloads138Views
- Progress in radiomics of common heart disease based on cardiac magnetic resonance imagingJing-Le Fei, Cai-Ling Pu, Fang-Yi Xu, Yan Wu, Hong-Jie HuJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 29–38; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.80152Downloads2Citations135Views
- Can peripheral blood provide good DNA methylation biomarkers in myelodysplastic syndrome?Joana Jorge, Ana Cristina Gonçalves, Emília Cortesão, Ana Cláudia Pires, ... Ana Bela Sarmento-RibeiroJ. Mol. Clin. Med. 2021, 4(1), 39–45; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jmcm.2021.01.01567Downloads1Citations160Views