Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology (CEOG) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. CEOG covers all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology, including obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, maternal-fetal medicine, perinatology, general gynecology, gynecologic oncology, uro-gynecology, reproductive medicine, infertility, reproductive endocrinology, sexual medicine. All submissions of cutting-edge advances of medical research in the area of women's health worldwide are encouraged.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- A Scoping Review of Perinatal Outcomes for Canadian Individuals with Obesity 1980–2020Shadan Ashrafi, Cecilia M. JevittClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 189; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog4908189(This article belongs to the Section Pregnancy)3Download65Views
- The Effect of Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF) on Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury in an Ovarian Torsion Rat Model: A Prospective Randomized StudySüheyla Aydoğmuş, Murat Gözüküçük, Mustafa Can Akdoğan, Sevgi Ayhan, ... Yusuf ÜstünClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 187; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog4908187(This article belongs to the Section Women's health)14Download30Views
- Association between Trimester-Specific Gestational Weight Gain Rate and Maternal and Neonatal OutcomesHuiyun Chen, Haifeng Zhu, Youguo Chen, Liping Zhu, Bing HanClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 186; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog49081864Download29Views
- Impact of Uterine Size on Outcomes of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for Uterine LeiomyomasTomoka Ishibashi, Kentaro Nakayama, Sultana Razia, Hitomi Yamashita, ... Satoru KyoClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 185; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog4908185(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Technical Innovations in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery)5Download37Views
- Rescue Cervical Cerclage for Protruding Amniotic Sac: A Retrospective Analysis of Clinical EfficacyI-Le Hsu, Wei-Yun Hsu, Shih-Han Wang, Chin-Ru Ker, Te-Fu ChanClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 184; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog4908184(This article belongs to the Special Issue Metabolic Syndrome in High-Risk Pregnancy)2Download31Views
- Association Between Fallopian Tube Length and Genital Endometriosis in Infertile Patients Retrospective Cohort StudyLela Iremadze, Arsen Gvenetadze, Iamze Taboridze, Lela Tandashvili, ... Tanos VasiliosClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 183; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog49081839Download282Views
- Predictive Value of Tissue-induced Oxidative Stress on Urogynecology Synthetic Graft Reinforcement: An Experimental Animal StudyPotic Milan, Ignjatovic Ivan, Vuckovic BojanClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 182; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog49081825Download42Views
- An Overview of Outpatient HysteroscopyNatalia Ignaszak-Kaus, Karolina Chmaj-Wierzchowska, Adrian Nowak, Katarzyna Wszołek, Maciej WilczakClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 181; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog4908181(This article belongs to the Special Issue Hysteroscopy on the Threshold of New Challenges)3Download28Views
- RBM10 Regulates Embryonic Trophoblast Injury via Endoplasmic Reticulum StressXiao Chen, Juan Du, Liyu Chen, Lanlan Wang, Gang XinClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2022, 49(8), 180; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog49081806Download30Views
Current Research on Endometrial and Ovarian CancersGuest Editor: Federico FerrariSubmission deadline: 30 August 2022
Iron Deficiency: A Still Too Common Problem in Women’s HealthGuest Editors: Christina M. Moisidis-Tesch, Lee P. ShulmanSubmission deadline: 30 August 2022
Surgical and Therapeutic Management of Gynecological CancerGuest Editors: Chia-Hao Liu, Peng-Hui WangSubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
Conservative Surgery in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Beyond Removal of the Uterus and Ovaries)Guest Editor: Yong-Soon KwonSubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
Molecular and Cellular Mechanisms of PreeclampsiaGuest Editors: Thajasvarie Naicker, Nalini GovenderSection: PregnancySubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
Infectious Diseases in PregnancyGuest Editor: Masatoki KanekoSection: Infectious diseaseSubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
Placenta AnomaliesGuest Editor: Gloria CalagnaSection: PlacentaSubmission deadline: 15 September 2022