Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology (CEOG) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. CEOG covers all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology, including general gynecology, gynecological oncology, gynecology endocrinology and infertility, uro-gynecology, obstetrics, prenatal diagnosis, maternal fetal medicine, perinatology, reproductive medicine, reproductive ethics, family planning, sexual medicine, women's health care, minimally invasive surgery in women. All submissions of high-quality basic and clinical research relating to obstetrics and gynecology, as well as research from any of the disciplines related to this field, are encouraged.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- Expression Analysis of COPB2 and Bcl-2 in Early Stages of Endometrial CarcinomaBranko Andrić, Danijela Cvetković, Stefan Blagojević, Marko Stanković, ... Petar ArsenijevićClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(12), 254; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog5012254(This article belongs to the Special Issue Diagnosis and Treatment of Endometrial Cancer)11Downloads43Views
- Construction of a Column Chart Model for Predicting TCRP Recurrence in Gravid WomenXuqing Chen, Jing Li, Hui Liang, Nanxiang LeiClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(12), 253; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog50122533Downloads15Views
- Expression and Correlation of Complement C3 and C4 in Serum and Maternal-Fetal Interface in Patients with Unexplained Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion: A Prospective Cohort StudyZhengxin Zhou, Huixia Xie, Miao Liu, Ruopeng Li, ... Qun LvClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 252; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog50112522Downloads25Views
- Baseball Suture versus Traditional Suture in Laparoscopic Myomectomy: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisTong Jiang, Xiuzhen XueClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 251; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog50112519Downloads28Views
- Musculoskeletal Pain Prevalence and Association with Breastfeeding Position in Lactating Mothers in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: A Cross-Sectional StudyAbeer A. Alazmi, Maha F. AlgabbaniClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 250; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog5011250(This article belongs to the Section Women's health)4Downloads25Views
- Pregnancy and Urban Environment (PRUNE) Cohort Profile and Built Environment in Infertile CouplesEunseon Gwak, Taemi Kim, Erdenetuya Bolormaa, Hyun Tae Park, ... Jee Hyun KimClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 249; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog50112494Downloads20Views
- Post-Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Liver Injury in Pregnant Women: A Retrospective Cohort StudyYannan Gu, Ying Xing, Jing Zhu, Li Zeng, Xiaohong HuClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 248; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog5011248(This article belongs to the Section Pregnancy)3Downloads31Views
- Acute Abdomen in Gynecology — Single University Centre ExperiencesDubravko Habek, Jadranka Ristić, Anis CerovacClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 247; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog501124713Downloads28Views
- Current Status and Controversies in Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Advanced Stage Ovarian Cancer: A ReviewJiaxi Li, Jitong Zhao, Shuying Liao, Ce BianClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 246; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog5011246(This article belongs to the Special Issue Update in Ovarian Cancer Treatment)4Downloads24Views
- Exploration and Assessment of Breast Cancer Awareness in the Saudi Population: A Cross-Sectional StudyDalia A. Elmaghraby, Ahmad Mohammed Al ben Hamad, Khalid Mohammed Alhunfoosh, Hamzah Redha Alturifi, ... Muntathir AltaweelClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 2023, 50(11), 245; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ceog50112456Downloads50Views
Machine Learning Application in Gynecologic Cancer PrognosisGuest Editor: Michał JasińskiSection: Gynecological diseaseSubmission deadline: 25 December 2023
Prevalence, Therapy and Risk Factors for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ ProlapseGuest Editors: Wei-Ting Chao, Huann-Cheng HorngSection: Gynecological diseaseSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Advanced Methods for Overcoming Ovarian Aging in Infertility TreatmentGuest Editors: Kyu-Sup Lee, Bo Sun JooSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Pathogenesis and TreatmentGuest Editor: Aboubakr ElnasharSubmission deadline: 30 December 2023
Feature Papers in PerinatologyGuest Editor: Jacques BalaylaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)Guest Editor: Michael H. DahanSubmission deadline: 31 December 2023
Infant and Adolescent Gynecology: from Birth to PCOSGuest Editors: Maria E. Street, Anna Maria FulghesuSection: Adolescent and pediatric gynecologySubmission deadline: 31 December 2023