Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. RCM publishes research articles, review papers and short communications on cardiovascular medicine as well as research on cardiovascular disease. We aim to provide a forum for publishing papers which explore the pathogenesis and promote the progression of cardiac and vascular diseases. We also seek to establish an interdisciplinary platform to facilitate the advancement of research, clinical treatment and diagnostic procedures. Heart surgery, cardiovascular imaging, risk factors and various clinical cardiac & vascular research will be considered.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ, EBSCO, Embase, J-Gate and other databases.
- Neutrophil Percentage to Albumin Ratio was Associated with Clinical Outcomes in Coronary Care Unit PatientsChenghui Cai, Biyang Zhang, Tienan Sun, Fang Zhao, ... Yun WangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 333; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm23103333Download54Views
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair for Failed Surgical Mitral Valve Repair: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisHang Xu, Wu Song, Sheng Liu, Zhaoji ZhongRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 332; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm23103323Download52Views
- Arterial Accesses in Coronary Angiography and Intervention—Review with a Focus on Prognostic RelevanceChristoph Langer, Rostislav ProgRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 331; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2310331(This article belongs to the Special Issue Optimal vascular access techniques for patient safety and efficiency)6Download57Views
- Coronary Microcirculatory Function Indicated by Coronary Angiography-Derived Index of Microvascular Resistance in Patients Undergoing Rotational AtherectomyHui Li, Xi Peng, Le Li, Yun-Di Feng, ... Hui-Ping ZhangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 330; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2310330(This article belongs to the Special Issue New insight in Cardiovascular Imaging)2Download41Views
- Effect of Thin-Walled Radial Sheath for Large-Bore Access On Reducing Periprocedural Radial Artery Occlusion Following Complex PCI: The REDUCE-RAO Randomized TrialHao Wang, Hao-Yu Wang, Shao-Yu Wu, Dong Yin, ... Ke-Fei DouRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 329; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm23103294Download41Views
- Factors Associated with Receiving a Discharge Care Plan After Stroke in Australia: A Linked Registry StudyEmma Polhill, Monique F Kilkenny, Dominique A Cadilhac, Natasha A Lannin, ... Muideen T OlaiyaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 328; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2310328(This article belongs to the Special Issue Cardiovascular Health and Cerebrovascular Disorders)2Download41Views
- Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Treatment Target Achievement in Patients with Myocardial Infarction, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, or Stroke in Hong KongJoseph E Blais, Vincent KC Yan, Jiaxi Zhao, Celine SL Chui, ... Esther W ChanRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 327; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2310327(This article belongs to the Special Issue Lipids and Cardiovascular Risks)2Download60Views
- Comparison of Short-Term DAPT and Long-Term DAPT on the Prognosis of PCI Patients: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsJiaxin Yang, Yaodong Ding, Rui Wang, Kexin Wang, ... Zhe FangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 326; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm231032611Download65Views
- State-of-the-Art of Myocardial Perfusion by CMR: A Practical ViewGuillem Pons-Lladó, Peter KellmanRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(10), 325; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2310325(This article belongs to the Special Issue Role of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Cardiology)13Download60Views
- Catheter Ablation in Arrhythmic Cardiac Diseases: Endocardial and Epicardial AblationWen-Han Cheng, Fa-Po Chung, Yenn-Jiang Lin, Li-Wei Lo, ... Shih-Ann ChenRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2022, 23(9), 324; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.rcm2309324(This article belongs to the Special Issue Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: Diagnosis and Therapy)26Download85Views
The Pathophysiology of Acute Coronary SyndromesGuest Editor: Salvatore De RosaSection: Vascular DiseasesSubmission deadline: 15 October 2022
New Advances in Coronary Artery Bypass GraftingGuest Editors: Francesco Nicolini, Francesco Formica, Alan GallinganiSubmission deadline: 15 October 2022
Cardiac Stress TestingGuest Editors: Pompilio Faggiano, Andrea RossiSection: Diet and Physical InactivitySubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Risk Stratification in Cardiovascular DiseasesGuest Editors: Gary Tse, Sharen Lee, Tong LiuSection: Lifestyle and Risk FactorsSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Cardiac Rehabilitation—Volume 2Guest Editors: Kazuhiro P. Izawa, Peter H. BrubakerSection: Cardiovascular Quality and OutcomesSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Diseases—Volume 2Guest Editors: Ichiro Wakabayashi, Klaus GroschnerSection: Lifestyle and Risk FactorsSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022
Coronary Artery Disease in Dialysis PatientsGuest Editors: Simonetta Genovesi, Giuseppe RegolistiSection: CardioRenalSubmission deadline: 30 October 2022