- Naveed HussainMBBS, MD, DCH, University of Connecticut School of MedicineInterests: 51 publications, 14 grants, Editor of 2Special Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Epidemiology and etio-pathogenesis of necrotizing enterocolitis
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Pathogenesis, pathology and pathophysiology of pulmonary sequelae of bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infantsAnita Bhandari, Vineet BhandariFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 370–380; https://doi.org/10.2741/106013Download70Citations9Views
- The role of nitric oxide in hyperoxia-induced injury to the developing lungVineet BhandariFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 361–369; https://doi.org/10.2741/10861Download6Citations2Views
- Role of cytokines in hyperoxia mediated inflammation in the developing lungPorus Bustani, Sailesh KotechaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 694–704; https://doi.org/10.2741/11134Download17Citations9Views
- The role of vascular growth factors in hyperoxia-induced injury to the developing lungCarl T. D'Angio, William M. ManiscalcoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1609–1623; https://doi.org/10.2741/angio2Download29Citations5Views
- Developmental differences in the role of interleukins in hyperoxic lung injury in animal modelsVineet BhandariFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1624–1633; https://doi.org/10.2741/bhan2Download11Citations7Views