Frontiers in Bioscience-Landmark (FBL) is published by IMR Press from Volume 26 Issue 5 (2021). Previous articles were published by another publisher on a subscription basis, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with Frontiers in Bioscience.
Volume 4 Issue 5 1999
- Oxidants, antioxidants and alcohol: implications for skeletal and cardiac muscleVictor R Preedy, Vinood B Patel, Matthew E Reilly, Peter J Richardson, ... David MantleFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(5), 58–66; https://doi.org/10.2741/A4804Download2Citations10Views
- Mechanisms of alcohol-induced hepatotoxicity: studies in ratsR.G. Thurman, B.U. Bradford, Y. Iimuro, M.V. Frankenberg, ... R.P. MasonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(5), 42–46; https://doi.org/10.2741/A4785Download2Citations6Views
- Long term hematopoietic damage after chemotherapy and cytokineRenee V GardnerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(5), 47–57; https://doi.org/10.2741/A4796Download12Citations8Views
- Inhibitor resistant class A beta-lactamasesRobert A. Bonomo, Louis B. RiceFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(5), 34–41; https://doi.org/10.2741/A477(This article belongs to the Special Issue Bacterial resistance to aminoglycoside and beta-lactam antibiotics: molecular genetics and dissemination)10Download22Citations16Views
- Naturally-occurring antisperm antibodies in men: interference with fertility and implications for treatmentFelice Francavilla, Rossella Romano, Riccardo Santucci, Grazia La Verghetta, ... Sandro FrancavillaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(5), 9–25; https://doi.org/10.2741/A475(This article belongs to the Special Issue Sperm biology, from basic to clinic)5Download3Views