Frontiers in Bioscience-Elite
Frontiers in Bioscience-Elite (FBE) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal of biological science. Apart from the broad scopes, FBE especially focuses on high quality research articles and review papers in biotechnology, applied microbiology, cellular and molecular biology.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- Short-term Variability of Macro- and Trace Elements in Elymus Repens L. and Urtica Dioica L.Irina Shtangeeva, Matti Niemelä, Alexander Ryumin, Vladimir Chelibanov, ... Paavo PerämäkiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(3), 20; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1403020(This article belongs to the Special Issue Innovative strategies enhancing nutraceutical properties of vegetables, and aromatic-medicinal plants and mushrooms)6Download29Views
- Oral Microbiota Changes during Orthodontic TreatmentSimona Santonocito, Alessandro PolizziFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(3), 19; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1403019(This article belongs to the Special Issue Relationship between oral health and systemic health: an update)15Download18Views
- Benefits and Risks in Polypathology and Polypharmacotherapy Challenges in the Era of the Transition of Thalassaemia from a Fatal to a Chronic or Curable DiseaseAnnita Kolnagou, Marios Kleanthous, George J. KontoghiorghesFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(3), 18; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe14030186Download45Views
- Ferritin Iron Responsive Elements (IREs) mRNA Interacts with eIF4G and Activates In Vitro TranslationMateen A. KhanFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(3), 17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe14030179Download24Views
- Does a Diet Rich in the Bacterium Rhodopirellula rubra Improve Daphnia magna Performance?Maria Marinho, Gustavo Jesus, Luís Spencer, José Catita, ... Sara C. AntunesFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(3), 16; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe140301611Download50Views
- Specificity of Rhodococcus opacus 1CP cells’ responses to benzoate and 3-chlorobenzoateElena V. Emelyanova, Inna P. SolyanikovaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(2), 15; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe140201513Download53Views
- In vitro evaluation of Kedo-S and RaCe rotary files compared to hand files in preparing the root canals of primary molar teethMaryam Tofangchiha, Anita Ebrahimi, Mamak Adel, Fatemeh Kermani, ... Luca TestarelliFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(2), 14; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1402014(This article belongs to the Special Issue NiTi Rotary Instruments in Endodontics)32Download65Views
- Application of green silver nanoparticles synthesized from the red seaweeds Halymenia porphyriformis and Solieria robusta against oral pathogenic bacteria by using microscopic techniqueKhadija Dilawaiz Khan, Uzma Hanif, Iram Liaqat, Shabnum Shaheen, ... Marriam Dilawaiz KhanFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(2), 13; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe1402013(This article belongs to the Special Issue Seaweed Applications in Food and Biotechnology)26Download64Views
- Efficacy of prophylactic platelet rich plasma (PRP) following open saphenous vein harvesting in cardiac surgeryFederica Jiritano, Raffaele Serra, Antonio Nenna, Antonio Curcillo, ... Giuseppe Filiberto SerrainoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(2), 12; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe140201239Download108Views
- Culturomics remains a highly valuable methodology to obtain rare microbial diversity with putative biotechnological potential from two Portuguese salternsEduarda Almeida, Maria F. Carvalho, Olga M. LageFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2022, 14(2), 11; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbe140201155Download163Views
Microbiome applications in food, nutrition and healthGuest Editors: Yiannis Kourkoutas, Maria Grigoriou, Nikolaos Kopsahelis, Antreas Tzakos, Antonios E. Koutelidakis, Aikaterini PapadakiSubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
MicroRNAs and Other Non-coding RNAs in Human HealthGuest Editor: Baohong ZhangSubmission deadline: 31 August 2022
Humans and Microbes: a fascinating relationship in the light of biotechnological innovation and translational researchGuest Editor: Luigi SantacroceSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Frontiers in Biomedical Technology & BiomedicineGuest Editor: Suresh G. JoshiSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Seaweed Applications in Food and BiotechnologyGuest Editor: Leonel PereiraSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
The Role of Viruses in Genome Evolution and AdaptationGuest Editor: Ruslan KalendarSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Antimicrobial ResistanceGuest Editor: Jinwei ZhangSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022