Prof. Giuseppe Boriani Appointed as Editor-in-Chief of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine
We are pleased to announce that Prof. Giuseppe Boriani has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (Print ISSN: 1530-6550). His term started in February 2023. Our current Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Jerome L. Fleg will continue to participate in relevant work before 31 March 2023. After that, Prof. Giuseppe Boriani will be the sole Editor-in-Chief of RCM.
Name: Giuseppe Boriani
Affiliation: Cardiology Division, Department of Biomedical, Metabolic and Neural Sciences, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Policlinico di Modena, Modena, Italy
More Information about Prof. Giuseppe Boriani:
- Graduated in Medicine and Specialisation in Cardiology at the University of Bologna, in Italy;
- Got Philosophy Doctor (PhD) in Cardiovascular Physiopathology at the University of Milan, Italy;
- Full Professor of Cardiology at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia and Chief of Cardiology at Modena University Hospital;
- Director of the Post-Graduate School of Cardiovascular Diseases and of the Course for Cardiocirculatory Pathophysiology and Cardiovascular Perfusion Technicians at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- Member of the Board of the European Heart Rhythm Association and chair of the Health Economics Committee;
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology, and of the European Heart Rhythm Association, and past President (2016–2018) of AIAC (The Italian Society of Cardiac Pacing and Arrhythmology);
- Editor-in-Chief of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and an editorial board member of multiple CV journals.
The RCM editorial team warmly welcomes Prof. Giuseppe Boriani as the Editor-in-Chief and looks forward to his contribution to the continued success of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. For further information on the journal Editorial Board, please check here.