Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 12 Issue 3 2011
- A Review of Electrocardiography in Pulmonary Embolism: Recognizing Pulmonary Embolus Masquerading as ST-Elevation Myocardial InfarctionKanwal Pratap Singh Raghav, Premraj Makkuni, Vincent M. FigueredoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 157–163; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0584174Downloads10Citations299Views
- Assessing Appropriateness of Coronary InterventionReviewed by Norman E. Lepor, Peter A. McCulloughRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 170–171; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm061770Downloads67Views
- Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy Due to Iatrogenic Methadone WithdrawalFaisal B. Saiful, James Lafferty, Chin Hee Jun, Sumaya Teli, ... Tariq BhatRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 164–167; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0600103Downloads8Citations186Views
- The Electrophysiological Properties of Ranolazine: A Metabolic Anti-Ischemic Drug or an Energy-Efficient Antiarrhythmic Agent?Eugenio Cingolani, Norman E. Lepor, Bramah N. SinghRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 136–142; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm057276Downloads3Citations158Views
- Hypoglycemia and Adverse Outcomes: Marker or Mediator?Kasia J. Lipska, Mikhail KosiborodRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 132–135; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0586184Downloads15Citations152Views
- Cardiovascular Mortality in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionReviewed by Norman E. LeporRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(3), 168–169; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm059972Downloads47Views