- Francesco NovelliPhD, Uiversity of TurinInterests: 130 publications, 48 grants, Editor of 0
- Paola CappelloUniv Turin, Dept Mol Biotechnol & Hlth Sci, Via Nizza 52, Turin, Italy;Interests: 80 publications, 4 grants, Editor of 0
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Targeting the Macrophage-Ferroptosis Crosstalk: A Novel Insight into Tumor ImmunotherapyZirui Zhou, Bo Xu, Ning Hu, Zijian Guo, ... Wenbin YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(7), 203; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl270720396Download1Citations263Views
- Metabolic approaches to rescue antitumor Vγ9Vδ2 T-cell functions in myelomaBarbara Castella, Chiara Riganti, Massimo MassaiaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(1), 69–105; https://doi.org/10.2741/47956Download1Citations44Views
- Macrophages at the crossroads of anticancer strategiesNina Cortese, Matteo Donadon, Alessandra Rigamonti, Federica MarchesiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(7), 1271–1283; https://doi.org/10.2741/477919Download14Citations47Views
- Adoptive immunotherapy with CAR modified T cells in cancer: current landscape and future perspectivesMarta Coscia, Candida Vitale, Marco Cerrano, Enrico Maffini, ... Benedetto BrunoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(7), 1284–1315; https://doi.org/10.2741/478015Download9Citations44Views