Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar
Frontiers in Bioscience-Scholar (FBS) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of biological and medical sciences that focuses on all living organisms and their interactions, including those with the environment. The subject areas covered by the journal include biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, botany, agronomy, microbiology, parasitology, entomology, marine biology, virology, immunology, ecology, evolutionary biology, bioinformatics, biotechnology, clinical and basic medicine, biomedical engineering, epidemiology and preventive medicine.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus, DOAJ, Europe PMC, CAPlus/SciFinder and other databases.
- The Role of the Gut-Lung Axis in COVID-19 Infections and Its Modulation to Improve Clinical OutcomesJiezhong Chen, Luis VitettaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 23; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140302311Download19Views
- Raman Spectroscopy Techniques for the Investigation and Diagnosis of Alzheimer's DiseasePanagis Polykretis, Martina Banchelli, Cristiano D’Andrea, Marella de Angelis, Paolo MatteiniFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 22; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1403022(This article belongs to the Special Issue From protein misfolding to dementia: basic research, innovative diagnosis and early biomarkers)6Download15Views
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Patients on Chronic Dialysis and Concomitant Atrial Fibrillation: A Common Clinical ImpasseNikolaos Ktenopoulos, Marios Sagris, Panagiotis Theofilis, Sophia Lionaki, Loukianos S. RallidisFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 21; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140302118Download19Views
- Safety and Appropriateness in the Management of the Treatment Pathway of Pregnant Women with Gestational DiabetesGiulia Fornasier, Riccardo Candido, Giulia Zamagni, Marta Paulina Trojniak, ... Anna ArboFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 20; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs14030203Download13Views
- Inducible Heat Shock Protein 70 Levels in Patients and the mdx Mouse Affirm Regulation during Skeletal Muscle Regeneration in Muscular DystrophyGwenny Cosemans, Caroline Merckx, Jan L. De Bleecker, Boel De PaepeFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 19; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs14030191Download18Views
- Quantitative Analysis of Biofilm Removal Following Instrumentation with TRUShape and Vortex Blue File Systems: Microbiological StudyShaun Bullard, Mahmoud Mona, Andrea C. Pereira, Jessica Kajfasz, ... Roberta PileggiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 18; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs14030185Download20Views
- MicroRNA Regulation of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells in the Development of Osteoporosis in ObesityMaria Vulf, Igor Khlusov, Kristina Yurova, Natalia Todosenko, ... Larisa LitvinovaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(3), 17; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140301716Download51Views
- An Updated Review on The Properties of Melissa officinalis L.: Not Exclusively Anti-anxietyWissam Zam, Cristina Quispe, Javad Sharifi-Rad, María Dolores López, ... Raffaele PezzaniFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(2), 16; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs1402016(This article belongs to the Special Issue Recent Research on Medicinal Plants)95Download241Views
- Dynamic Profiling of Exosomal microRNAs in Blood Plasma of Patients with Castration-Resistant Prostate CancerElena A. Pudova, Anastasiya A. Kobelyatskaya, Irina V. Katunina, Anastasiya V. Snezhkina, ... Anna V. KudryavtsevaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2022, 14(2), 15; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbs140201530Download147Views
Covid-19 PandemicGuest Editor: Zahiruddin Quazi SyedSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Modern Applications and Innovations in 3D Dental ImagingGuest Editor: Luca TestarelliSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Ageing, sleep, neurodegeneration and potential therapeutics through nutritionGuest Editors: Musthafa Mohamed Essa, Sandeep Mittal, Gilles J Guillemin, Saravana Babu ChidambaramSubmission deadline: 30 December 2022
Mechanisms of Neurological DisordersGuest Editors: Thomas Heinbockel, Vonnie D.C. ShieldsSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Nanomedicines for infectious diseasesGuest Editors: Farhat Afrin, Hani Ozbak, Hassan HemegSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
From protein misfolding to dementia: basic research, innovative diagnosis and early biomarkersGuest Editors: Fabio Moda, Giorgio Giaccone, Edoardo BistaffaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Cancer and nutritionGuest Editors: Devinder K Dhawan, Neha NandaSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022