Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 9 Issue 2 2008
- Lipids, Biomarkers, and Noninvasive Imaging of Atherosclerotic Disease Activity in Clinical TrialsPeter A. McCullough, Norman E. LeporRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 142–150;19Download16Views
- Acute Aortic Syndromes: Pathophysiology and ManagementOluseun Alli, Larry Jacobs, Aman M. AmanullahRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 111–124;19Download23Views
- Acute Pulmonary Edema Associated With Direct Current Cardioversion in a Structurally Normal HeartAnil K. Goli, Madhav Koduri, Ryland P. Byrd, Judith MackallRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 137–141;18Download27Views
- Appropriate Dose Transition to a Controlled-Release Formulation of Carvedilol in Patients With HypertensionGeorge L. Bakris, Michael A. WeberRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 96–105;12Download25Views
- A Review of Evidence-Based β-Blockers in Special Populations With Heart FailureGregg C. FonarowRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 84–95;16Download23Views
- Myocardial Glucose Transport and Utilization: A Target for Therapeutic InterventionPremranjan P. Singh, Rodrigo M. Lago, Richard W. NestoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2008, 9(2), 106–110;11Download15Views