Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 5 Issue S5 2004
- New Possibilities in Anticoagulant Management of Atrial FibrillationAlbert L. WaldoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 30–38;73Downloads43Views
- Changing the Guard in Long-Term Anticoagulation: Clinical and Economic ImplicationsNorman E. LeporRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 22–29;76Downloads40Views
- Reducing Cardiac Events After Acute Coronary SyndromesChristopher B. Granger, W. Douglas WeaverRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 39–46;75Downloads53Views
- The Role of Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitors in Cardiovascular DiseaseEric N. Prystowsky, Peter A. McCulloughRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 2–3;75Downloads28Views
- The Potential for Changing Prescribing Patterns from Warfarin to Oral Direct Thrombin Inhibitors: Clinical ScenariosJames A. ReiffelRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 12–21;83Downloads49Views
- Ximelagatran: Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of a New Strategy for Oral Direct Thrombin InhibitionDean J. KereiakesRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S5), 4–11;56Downloads52Views