Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 5 Issue S1 2004
- Nonselective Versus Selective β-Blockers in the Management of Chronic Heart Failure: Clinical Implications of the Carvedilol or Metoprolol European TrialBarry GreenbergRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 10–17;78Download59Views
- Heart Failure Therapy in Special Populations: The Same or Different?Clyde W. YancyRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 28–35;77Download44Views
- Chronic Heart Failure: Applying New Findings to Optimize Care and Improve SurvivalGregg C. FonarowRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 1–2;78Download29Views
- Practical Considerations for Switching β-Blockers in Heart Failure PatientsWilliam T. Abraham, Srinivas IyengarRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 36–44;91Download60Views
- Strategies to Improve the Use of Evidence-Based Heart Failure Therapies: OPTIMIZE-HFGregg C. FonarowRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 45–54;81Download47Views
- Management of Chronic Heart Failure: What Do Recent Clinical Trials Teach Us?James B. YoungRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2004, 5(S1), 3–9;200Download188Views