Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 15 Issue S1 2014
- Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy–related Mechanisms of Endothelial and Platelet Function AlterationsPaolo Gresele, Emanuela Falcinelli, Stefania Momi, Daniela Francisci, Franco BaldelliRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(S1), 9–20;44Download109Views
- Impact of Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors on Coronary Heart DiseasePatrick W.G. MallonRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(S1), 21–29;40Download92Views
- Management of Dyslipidemia in Patients With Human Immunodeficiency VirusPeter ShalitRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(S1), 38–46;104Download103Views
- Epidemiology of Coronary Heart Disease in Patients With Human Immunodeficiency VirusVirginia A. TriantRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(S1), 1–8;37Download95Views
- Impact of Antiretroviral Medications on Fasting Lipid ParametersGiovanni Guaraldi, Antonella Santoro, Chiara Stentarelli, Kety LuziRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(S1), 30–37;119Download110Views