Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 14 Issue S1 2013
- Treatment for Chronic Stable Angina: A Guidelines-Based ApproachYthan H. Goldberg, Aron I. SchwarczRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2013, 14(S1), 39–49; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricmS0002108Downloads144Views
- A Contemporary Overview of the Pathophysiology of Angina PectorisFiras E. Zahr, Suresh R. Mulukutla, Oscar C. MarroquinRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2013, 14(S1), 3–10; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm13S1S0003376Downloads444Views
- Ranolazine in Stable Angina: Mechanism of Action and Therapeutic ImplicationsAntonio ZazaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2013, 14(S1), 23–29; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm13S1S0004100Downloads124Views
- Reasonable Incomplete Revascularization and the Role for Adjunct Medical Therapy in Ischemic Heart DiseaseIrfan Hameed, Vankeepuram S. SrinivasRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2013, 14(S1), 30–38; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm13S1S000580Downloads105Views
- Strategies for Management of Stable Coronary Disease in Type 2 Diabetes MellitusJeremy P. Berman, Sanjum S. Sethi, Michael E. FarkouhRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2013, 14(S1), 50–58; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm13S1S000686Downloads112Views