Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 12 Issue S1 2011
- Platelet Function Testing in Practice: A Case StudyEhtisham Mahmud, Lawrence AngRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 34–39; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0004113Downloads2Citations92Views
- Optimizing Antiplatelet Therapy Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Clinical Pathways for Platelet Function TestingTom A. Lassar, Daniel I. Simon, Kevin CroceRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 23–33; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0003216Downloads2Citations144Views
- Current Options in Oral Antiplatelet Strategies During Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsUdaya S. Tantry, Paul A. GurbelRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 4–13; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0002142Downloads1Citations105Views
- Latest Clinical Data on Testing for High On-Treatment Platelet ReactivityLuca Fileti, Gianluca Campo, Marco ValgimigliRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 14–22; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0001168Downloads7Citations135Views
- Antiplatelet Therapy, Cardiac Surgery, and the Risk of Bleeding: The Surgeon's PerspectiveMariano E. Brizzio, Alex ZapolanskiRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 40–46; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0005105Downloads2Citations72Views
- The Brave New World of Antiplatelet Therapy: Seeking Clarity in a World of Increasing Choice and ComplexityMatthew J. PriceRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2011, 12(S1), 1–3; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm12S1S0006198Downloads64Views