Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 11 Issue 1 2010
- Alternating Bundle Branch Block Together With Alternation of PR Intervals: Advanced Mobitz II Atrioventricular BlockRashid MassumiRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 44–52; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0494211Downloads6Citations184Views
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia: A Practical ReviewMichael S. Hong, Aman M. AmanullahRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 13–25; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0495170Downloads3Citations187Views
- Einthoven's Triangle Transparency: A Practical Method to Explain Limb Lead Configuration Following Single Lead MisplacementsBernard Abi-Saleh, Bassam OmarRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 33–38; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0506346Downloads8Citations530Views
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation: Focus on Rate Versus Rhythm ContrJay N. Schapira, Olga VoroshilovskyRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 1–12; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0504197Downloads2Citations127Views
- Pitavastatin: The Newest HMG-CoA Reductase InhibitorKarol E. WatsonRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 26–32; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0535201Downloads1Citations179Views
- Incidental Patent Foramen Ovale During Cardiothoracic Surgery: To Repair or Not to Repair?Reviewed by Quynh A. Truong, Ana C. Garrido-Castro, Christopher P. CannonRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(1), 53–56; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0536162Downloads64Views