Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 10 Issue 1 2009
- The Future of Care for Patients With Heart DiseaseAlfred A. BoveRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2009, 10(1), 39–40;100Downloads30Views
- Lipoproteins, Inflammatory Biomarkers, and Cardiovascular Imaging in the Assessment of Atherosclerotic Disease ActivityThomas E. Vanhecke, Barry A. Franklin, James Maciejko, Kavitha Chinnaiyan, Peter A. McCulloughRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2009, 10(1), 51–58;96Downloads65Views
- Implementing Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Routine Clinical Practice: Preoperative Considerations and Implantation TechniquesHerbert Nägele Nägele, Maria Angeles CastelRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2009, 10(1), 29–37;63Downloads73Views
- Mortality and Atrial Fibrillation: Is There a Causal Relationship?Howard Levitt, Neil L. CoplanRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2009, 10(1), 25–28;64Downloads69Views
- Significant Gastrointestinal Bleeding in Patients at Risk of Coronary Stent ThrombosisXuming Dai, Amgad N. Makaryus, John N. Makaryu, Rajiv JauharRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2009, 10(1), 14–24;64Downloads59Views