Clinical and Experimental Obstetrics & Gynecology (CEOG) is published by IMR Press from Volume 46 Issue 1 (2019). Previous articles were published by another publisher on a subscription basis, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with S.O.G.
Volume 16 Issue 2-3 1989
- Adenylate cyclase and cyclic amp-phosphodiesterase activities of fetal membranes: effect of insulinF. Vesce, C. Biondi, A. Portolan, L. Condemi, ... F. CollaClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 1989, 16(2-3), 65–71;2Download1Views
- Cyst of the breast diagnostic - therapeutic approachA. Azzena, P. LittaClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 1989, 16(2-3), 85–87;2Download3Views
- Vaginal administration of gemeprost for preoperative cervical dilatation in non pregnant patientsP. Martinelli, M. Locci, T. Guerritore, F. Arpaia, ... U. MontemagnoClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 1989, 16(2-3), 61–64;2Download1Views
- Melanoma relapse of the upper third of the vagina treated with bcg and beta-interferonF. Cappello, R. Pomari, G. CorradiClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 1989, 16(2-3), 88–92;3Download2Views
- In postmenopausal women: a screening test for ovarian cancer?R. Millo, M. C. Facca, S. AlbericoClin. Exp. Obstet. Gynecol. 1989, 16(2-3), 71–78;2Download1Views