Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 8 Issue 2 2007
- Atrial Flutter and Myotonic Dystrophy in a Male Adolescent Treated With Radiofrequency Catheter AblationAhmad Halawa, Said B. Iskandar, Vipul Brahmbhatt, Stephen A. FahrigRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 118–122;48Downloads32Views
- Advances in Computed Tomography–Based Evaluation of Coronary Arteries: A Review of Coronary Artery Imaging With Multidetector Spiral Computed TomographyChristopher Chien, Yan-Fu Feng, Rohit R. AroraRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 53–60;62Downloads36Views
- Ischemic Heart Disease in Women: An Appropriate Time to DiscriminateJennifer A. Tremmel, Alan C. YeungRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 61–68;69Downloads45Views
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Past, Present, and FutureRahul N. Doshi, Nikhil GuptaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 69–77;52Downloads42Views
- Key Findings From the 2006 World Congress of CardiologyNorman E. LeporRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 90–100;53Downloads33Views
- Anemia in Heart Failure: Current Evidence and ChallengesW. H. Wilson TangRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2007, 8(2), 78–86;51Downloads40Views