Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 16 Issue 3 2015
- Flecainide-induced Torsades de Pointes: Case Report and Review of LiteratureMohammad Nasser, Shadi Idris, Kimberly Marinelli, Christian MachadoRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 214–220; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0761108Downloads8Citations177Views
- Coronary Plaque Characteristics Affect No-Reflow During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: A Pooled Analysis of 14 Observational Studies Using Intravascular UltrasoundBu-Chun Zhang, Cheng Wang, Zhi-Wen Zhou, Yan-Feng Ma, ... Dong-Ye LiRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 200–213; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm078077Downloads2Citations142Views
- Tricuspid Regurgitation, the Forgotten Valvular Lesion—A Contemporary Review of Etiology, Prevalence, and Management OptionsRichard Cheng, Amir Azarbal, Jesse Currier, Louise E. J. Thomson, ... Babak AzarbalRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 171–181; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0766109Downloads6Citations142Views
- Anomalous Origin of the Right Coronary Artery From the Left Anterior Descending Artery With Anomalous Course Between the Great Vessels: A Case for Conservative Management With Review of the LiteraturePrakash Suryanarayana, Shubha Kollampare, Mohammad Reza MovahedRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 221–224; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm077479Downloads97Views
- Targeting the Papillary Muscles in Mitral Valve Repair for Ischemic Mitral RegurgitationChristos G. Mihos, Andres M. Pineda, Orlando SantanaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 182–188;79Downloads7Citations110Views
- Heparin: Physiology, Pharmacology, and Clinical ApplicationMichael S. Lee, Jeremy KongRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2015, 16(3), 189–199; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0778360Downloads10Citations416Views