Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 15 Issue 4 2014
- Evaluation of Prosthetic Valve Dysfunction With the Use of EchocardiographyRoy Beigel, Robert J. SiegelRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 332–350; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0747149Downloads3Citations183Views
- The Potential Role of Anti-PCSK9 Monoclonal Antibodies in the Management of HypercholesterolemiaNorman E. Lepor, Laurn Contreras, Chirag Desai, Dean J. KereiakesRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 290–309; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0773158Downloads4Citations150Views
- Painful Palpitations: Chest Pain Associated With Postextrasystolic ST DepressionEhtesham Ul Haq, Emile Kleyn, Bassam OmarRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 358–361; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0743104Downloads121Views
- Renal Denervation: Current Status and Future ApplicationsSabas I. Gomez, Pablo Urbandt, Nirat Beohar, Orlando SantanaRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 351–357; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0720110Downloads1Citations114Views
- Why Currently Used Diagnostic Techniques for Heart Failure in Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Not Enough: The Challenge of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance ImagingSophie Mavrogeni, Theodoros Dimitroulas, Sherine Gabriel, Petros P. Sfikakis, ... George D. KitasRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 320–331; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0724164Downloads14Citations140Views
- Noninvasive Risk Stratification for Sudden Death in Asymptomatic Patients With Wolff-Parkinson-White SyndromeJohn Novella, Ralph M. DeBiasi, Neil L. Coplan, Ranji Suri, Seth KellerRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2014, 15(4), 283–289; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0717280Downloads5Citations244Views