Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine (RCM) is published by IMR Press from Volume 19 Issue 1 (2018). Previous articles were published by another publisher in Open Access under a CC-BY (or CC-BY-NC-ND) licence, and they are hosted by IMR Press on imrpress.com as a courtesy and upon agreement with MedReviews, LLC.
Volume 11 Issue 3 2010
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance: Advances in Research and Clinical ApplicationsReviewed by Juliano Lara Fernandes, Gerald M. PohostRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(3), 164–169; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0559101Downloads84Views
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Reduces the Long-Term Risk of Death and Cardiovascular ComplicationsReviewed by Salman Waheed, Christopher P. CannonRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(3), 181–185; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0543158Downloads76Views
- Update on Cardiac Risk Stratification of Renal Transplant CandidatesSanjay Mehra, Assad MovahedRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(3), 130–140; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0547102Downloads101Views
- The Impact of Public Smoking Ban on the Incidence of Myocardial Infarction HospitalizationsOwais Khawaja, Mouaz Al-MallahRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(3), 121–129; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0540243Downloads4Citations124Views
- Giant Saphenous Vein Graft Aneurysm Causing Left Atrial Compression and Cardiogenic ShockChee Yuan Ng, Steven Stevens, Mamta Buch, Suhail Dohad, ... Kuang-Yuh ChyuRev. Cardiovasc. Med. 2010, 11(3), 170–175; https://doi.org/10.3909/ricm0541101Downloads2Citations88Views