Journal of Men's Health
From Issue 12, 2022, Journal of Men's Health has been published by MRE PRESS: https://www.jomh.org.
Journal of Men’s Health (JOMH) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. JOMH publishes cutting-edge advances in a wide range of diseases and conditions, including diagnostic procedures, therapeutic management strategies, and innovative clinical research in gender-based biology. It also addresses sexual disparities in health, life expectancy, lifestyle and behaviors and so on. Scientists are encouraged to publish their experimental, theoretical, and descriptive studies and observations in as much detail as possible.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE/SSCI (Web of Science), Scopus, DOAJ and other databases.
- Open Access ReviewPaternal Mental Health and Parenting in the COVID-19 Pandemic EraHyunbong Park, Soyoung YuJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 217; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811217(This article belongs to the Special Issue Selected Papers in Men's Health)64Downloads262Views
- Open Access Original ResearchImpact of Prostatic Artery Embolization in Patients with Enlarged True Middle LobesWilli Zhou, Peter Bischoff, Herbert Hanitzsch, Matthias Schmidt, ... Attila KovácsJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 216; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811216(This article belongs to the Special Issue The treatment of LUTS/BPE)53Downloads148Views
- Open Access ReviewPresentation, Management, and Outcomes of Penile FracturesMeher Pandher, Gabriel Fernandez Pedrosa, Amjad AlwaalJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 215; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811215(This article belongs to the Special Issue Selected Papers in Sexual Medicine and Men’s Health)45Downloads187Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDigit Ratio (2D:4D) and Performance of Chinese Elite ArchersJin Wu, Xinlong Liu, Yujia Wang, Yunlu Zhang, Yongzhao FanJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 214; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811214(This article belongs to the Special Issue Physical and Mental Health in Sports)51Downloads123Views
- Open Access Original ResearchA Comparative Study on the Effect of Self-Determined Motivation of Generation Z on Their Exercise Adherence Intention According to Their Satisfaction with Body Image and GenderInyup Lee, Chulhwan Choi, Chul-Ho BumJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 213; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh181121371Downloads1Citations239Views
- Open Access Original ResearchAn Examination of Longitudinal Changes in Korean Middle School Students’ Psychological Health According to Their Body Mass Index and Weekly Exercise HoursEun-Sung Kim, Hyunkyun Ahn, Minhye Shin, Young-Ho SoJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 212; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh181121248Downloads1Citations94Views
- Open Access Original ResearchHealth Perceptions of Korean and Japanese Adolescents During the Prolonged COVID-19 Pandemic: An Importance Performance AnalysisHyun-su Youn, Eui-Jae Lee, Sukou Riki, Chizuru Mizno, ... Yoshinori OkadeJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 211; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811211(This article belongs to the Special Issue Sports, Exercise and Physical Activities during the COVID-19 Pandemic)40Downloads142Views
- Open Access Original ResearchAn Analysis of Difference in Preventive Health Behaviors for COVID-19 by Personality Characteristics in College AthletesYeon Kim, YoungJae Kim, JeongHyung ChoJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(11), 210; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1811210(This article belongs to the Special Issue Sports, Exercise and Physical Activities during the COVID-19 Pandemic)57Downloads117Views
- Open Access Original ResearchComparative Analysis of Exercise Intensity in Taekkyeon Training MovementsSu-geon Jin, Wi-Young So, Dong-il SeoJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(10), 209; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh1810209(This article belongs to the Special Issue Sports and physical activities for men’s health)34Downloads105Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDegendering Male Nursing Students’ Intimate Care Provision: A South African PerspectiveSimangele ShakwaneJ. Mens. Health 2022, 18(10), 208; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jomh181020850Downloads112Views
Men's Mental Health: Male Vulnerabilities and Chances for Tailored InterventionsGuest Editor: Andreas WaltherSubmission deadline: 30 June 2023