- Department of Neurology, Kyungpook National University Hospital, Daegu, Republic of KoreaInterests: Parkinson’s diseaseSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Parkinson's disease
- Motor and non-motor features in Parkinson’s disease
- Neuroimaging in Parkinson’s disease
- Genetics and Epidemiology of Parkinson’s disease
- Medical treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Surgical treatment of Parkinson’s disease
Dr. Ho-Sung Ryu
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2200 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Open Access Original ResearchMiRNA-1976 Regulates the Apoptosis of Dopaminergic Neurons by Targeting the PINK1 GeneFeng Qiu, Yue Wu, Guojin Xie, Hui Cao, ... Haibo JiangJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(2), 45; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220204549Downloads1Citations235Views
- Open Access Systematic ReviewEfficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Camptocormia in Parkinson's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisFuli Wang, Lili He, Hecong Zhao, Xiaoyan GuoJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2023, 22(1), 11; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin220101166Downloads155Views
- Open Access Original ResearchDifferences in CSF Biomarkers Profile of Patients with Parkinson's Disease Treated with MAO-B Inhibitors in Add-OnHenri Zenuni, Niccolò Candelise, Piergiorgio Grillo, Clara Simonetta, ... Tommaso SchirinziJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(6), 165; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin2106165108Downloads245Views
- Open Access Original ResearchRelationship between Apathy and Subjective Poor Night-time Sleep in de novo, Untreated Parkinson’s DiseaseChae-Moon Hong, Do-Hoon Kim, Byeong-Cheol Ahn, Jong-Geun Seo, Ho-Sung RyuJ. Integr. Neurosci. 2022, 21(3), 74; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.jin210307462Downloads288Views