- Scientific Director, Research and Drug Development, 11000, Cedar Avenue, STE 285, Cleveland, OH-44106Interests: 25 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Novel strategies for detection, prevention and treatment of cancerSpecial Issue in Novel strategies for detection, prevention and treatment of cancer
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Operation 'p53 Hunt' to combat cancer: Theaflavins in actionSuchismita Mohanty, Arghya Adhikary, Samik Chakrabarty, Gaurisankar Sa, Tanya DasFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 300–320; https://doi.org/10.2741/s27020Download1Citations13Views
Curcumin: The multi-targeted therapy for cancer regressionDewan Md Sakib Hossain, Sankar Bhattacharyya, Tanya Das, Gaurisankar SaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 335–355; https://doi.org/10.2741/s27215Download37Citations29Views
Promise and failure of targeted therapy in breast cancerAntonio Giordano, Elda Tagliabue, Serenella M. PupaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 356–374; https://doi.org/10.2741/s2734Download4Citations11Views
New applications of old metal-binding drugs in the treatment of human cancerSara M. Schmitt, Michael Frezza, Qing Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 375–391; https://doi.org/10.2741/s2748Download31Citations14Views
Targeting endoplasmic reticulum stress for cancer therapyAxel H. SchonthalFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(2), 412–431; https://doi.org/10.2741/s27619Download57Citations13Views
Sulphur-containing non enzymatic antioxidants: therapeutic tools against cancerJose M. Mates, Juan A. Segura, Francisco J. Alonso, Javier MarquezFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(2), 722–748; https://doi.org/10.2741/S29618Download27Citations49Views
- Cancer stem cells: perspectives of new therapeutical approaches for breast cancerA Nicolini, P Ferrari, M Fini, V Borsari, ... P MiccoliFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1486–1499; https://doi.org/10.2741/2396Download5Citations10Views
- Calcium fructoborate: plant-based dietary boron as potential medicine for cancer therapyIon Romulus ScoreiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(1), 205–215; https://doi.org/10.2741/S14533Download12Citations51Views
- Skin cancer chemoprevention by α-santalolXiaoying Zhang, Chandradhar DwivediFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(2), 777–787; https://doi.org/10.2741/S18624Download5Citations18Views
- Therapeutic applications of NSAIDS in cancer: special emphasis on tolfenamic acidRiyaz Basha, Cheryl H. Baker, Umesh T. Sankpal, Sarfraz Ahmad, ... Maen AbdelrahimFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(2), 797–805; https://doi.org/10.2741/S18816Download8Citations20Views