- Consolato SergiM.D., Ph.D., Hon. Cl, Lab. Medicine and Pathology, W. Mackenzie Centre, 5th Floor, 8440-112 St., T6G 2B7 Edmonton, AB, CanadaInterests: 231 publications, 8 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Progresses in heart failure diagnosis and treatmentSpecial Issue in Progresses in heart failure diagnosis and treatment
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Fetal heart failureTiina H. Ojala, Lisa K. HornbergerFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(3), 891–906; https://doi.org/10.2741/S109100Downloads4Citations140Views
- SNPs: At the origins of the databases of an innovative biotechnology toolAnthony Corfield, Peter Meyer, Shelina Kassam, Gregor Mikuz, Consolato SergiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(1), 1–4; https://doi.org/10.2741/S4021Downloads2Citations44Views
- Dilated cardiomyopathy: etio-morphologic investigationBrian Chiu, Consolato SergiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(1), 112–116; https://doi.org/10.2741/S5057Downloads5Citations90Views
- Genetic polymorphisms in dilated cardiomyopathyJohann Daniel Stambader, Livia Dorn, Gregor Mikuz, Consolato SergiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(2), 653–676; https://doi.org/10.2741/S927Downloads3Citations21Views
- The use of hormonal therapy in pediatric heart diseaseBrandon Nathan, Joseph Sockalosky, Lara Nelson, Sarah Lai, ... Anna PetrykFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2009, 1(1), 358–375; https://doi.org/10.2741/S3111Downloads4Citations25Views
- TGF beta in fibroproliferative diseases in the eyeShizuya Saika, Osamu Yamanaka, Yuka Okada, Sai-Ichi Tanaka, ... Kazuo IkedaFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2009, 1(1), 376–390; https://doi.org/10.2741/S32122Downloads81Citations217Views