- Xueji ZhangSr. Vice President,, Chemistry, 175 Sarasota Center Boulevard, Sarasota, FL34240-9258Interests: 100 publications, 9 grants including 3 NIH grants grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Medical Science Monitor, SensorsSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Telomere and telomerase in stem cells: relevance in ageing and diseaseBibha Choudhary, Anjali A. Karande, Sathees C. RaghavanFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 16–30; https://doi.org/10.2741/s24857Download17Citations37Views
- 14-3-3zeta cooperates with phosphorylated Plk1 and is required for correct cytokinesisJian Du, Lijian Chen, Xin Luo, Yuxian Shen, ... Xuebiao YaoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(2), 639–650; https://doi.org/10.2741/S29017Download7Citations27Views
- P2 receptor expression, signaling and function in osteoclastsJuan P. Reyes, Stephen M. Sims, S. Jeffrey DixonFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(3), 1101–1118; https://doi.org/10.2741/2149Download20Citations14Views
- Dietary flavonoids as cancer-preventive and therapeutic biofactorsShin Nishiumi, Shingo Miyamoto, Kyuichi Kawabata, Kohta Ohnishi, ... Junji TeraoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1332–1362; https://doi.org/10.2741/22976Download64Citations158Views
- P2 receptors and extracellular ATP: a novel homeostatic pathway in inflammationMartijn Jan Leo Bours, Pieter Cornelis Dagnelie, Anna Lisa Giuliani, Anke Wesselius, Francesco Di VirgilioFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1443–1456; https://doi.org/10.2741/23550Download40Citations55Views
- Hsp60: molecular anatomy and role in colorectal cancer diagnosis and treatmentFrancesco Cappello, Sabrina David, Giovanni Peri, Felicia Farina, ... Giovanni ZummoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(1), 341–351; https://doi.org/10.2741/S15514Download16Citations29Views
- MicroRNA in human cancer and chronic inflammatory diseasesJagat R. Kanwar, Ganesh Mahidhara, Rupinder K. KanwarFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(3), 1113–1126; https://doi.org/10.2741/S1213Download34Citations10Views
Biomarkers of myocardial injury after cardiac arrest or myocardial ischemiaGiuseppe Ristagno, Cristina Santonocito, Yongqin Li, Giovanni Li Volti, Antonino GulloFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(1), 373–391; https://doi.org/10.2741/S719Download1Citations26Views