- Darja KanducPh.D., Associate Pro, Department of Biosciences, Biotechnologies, and Biopharmaceutics. Via Orabona, 4 - 70126 Bari, ItalyInterests: 125 publications, 6 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Self,Nonself, Current Pharmaceutical DesignSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Peptides: from basic research to clinical applicationsSpecial Issue in Peptides: from basic research to clinical applications
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Designing a peptide-based vaccine against Porphyromonas gingivalisAlberta Lucchese, Agostino Guida, Giovanni Capone, Massimo Petruzzi, ... Rosario SerpicoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2013, 5(2), 631–637; https://doi.org/10.2741/S39515Downloads20Views
- How HLA-DM works: recognition of MHC II conformational heterogeneityScheherazade Sadegh-Nasseri, Chih-Ling Chou, Isamu Z. Hartman, AeRyon Kim, Kedar NarayanFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(4), 1325–1332; https://doi.org/10.2741/S33411Downloads6Citations235Views
- Antimicrobial peptides in the brain: neuropeptides and amyloidHermann Josef Schluesener, Yanhua Su, Azadeh Ebrahimi, Davoud PouladsazFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(4), 1375–1380; https://doi.org/10.2741/S33943Downloads13Citations187Views
- Peptides: an arrival point in cancer vaccinologyJoerg Willers, Giovanni Capone, Alberta LuccheseFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(4), 1381–1392; https://doi.org/10.2741/S3401Downloads3Citations10Views
- Peptide cross-reactivity: the original sin of vaccinesDarja KanducFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(4), 1393–1401; https://doi.org/10.2741/S341146Downloads51Citations213Views
Reviewing the role of peptide rarity in bacterial toxin immunomicsGiuseppe Novello, Giovanni Capone, Darja KanducFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(1), 216–225; https://doi.org/10.2741/s2635Downloads2Citations18Views