- Roberto ChiarleM.D., 320 Longwood Ave Enders 1116.1 Children Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School - Boston USA, Dept of of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences - University of Torino ItalyInterests: 82 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- MicroRNA and ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphomaCoralie Hoareau-Aveilla, Olaf Merkel, Fabienne MeggettoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 217–225; https://doi.org/10.2741/S43520Downloads6Citations39Views
- The role of AP-1 and epigenetics in ALCLAna-Iris Schiefer, Paul Vesely, Melanie R. Hassler, Gerda Egger, Lukas KennerFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 226–235; https://doi.org/10.2741/S43654Downloads20Citations88Views
- Prognostic factors in paediatric anaplastic large cell lymphoma: role of ALKChristine Damm-Welk, Marta Pillon, Wilhelm Woessmann, Lara MussolinFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 205–216; https://doi.org/10.2741/S43476Downloads12Citations88Views
- Twenty years of modelling NPM-ALK-induced lymphomagenesisSylvie Giuriato, Suzanne D. TurnerFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 236–247; https://doi.org/10.2741/S43731Downloads2Citations58Views
- The anaplastic lymphoma kinase as an oncogene in solid tumorsClaudia Voena, Silvia Peola, Roberto ChiarleFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 269–282; https://doi.org/10.2741/S44026Downloads4Citations42Views
- ALK-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: an evolving storyIrina Bonzheim, Julia Steinhilber, Falko Fend, Laurence Lamant, Leticia Quintanilla-MartinezFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 248–259; https://doi.org/10.2741/S43857Downloads4Citations93Views
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase: activating mechanisms and signaling pathwaysMarco Pizzi, Marcello Gaudiano, Maria Todaro, Giorgio InghiramiFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(2), 283–305; https://doi.org/10.2741/S44145Downloads2Citations53Views