- Kounosuke WatabeProfessor of Microbiology, Department of Cancer Biology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, U.S.AInterests: 88 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Pathogenesis of tumor progression in breast and prostate cancerSpecial Issue in Pathogenesis of tumor progression in breast and prostate cancer
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Computational systems biology in cancer brain metastasisHuiming Peng, Hua Tan, Weiling Zhao, Guangxu Jin, ... Xiaobo ZhouFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2016, 8(1), 169–186; https://doi.org/10.2741/S45638Downloads5Citations63Views
Recent advances in radiosurgical management of brain metastasesHannah-Marie Devoid, Emory R. McTyre, Brandi R. Page, Linda Metheny-Barlow, ... Michael D. ChanFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2016, 8(1), 203–214; https://doi.org/10.2741/S45818Downloads13Citations28Views
Non-coding RNAs in cancer brain metastasisKerui Wu, Sambad Sharma, Suresh Venkat, Keqin Liu, ... Kounosuke WatabeFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2016, 8(1), 187–202; https://doi.org/10.2741/S45716Downloads13Citations35Views
- Roles of lncRNA in breast cancerYin Liu, Sambad Sharma, Kounosuke WatabeFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2015, 7(1), 94–108; https://doi.org/10.2741/S42717Downloads70Citations72Views
- The role of tumor-associated macrophage in tumor progressionKoji Fukuda, Aya Kobayashi, Kounosuke WatabeFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(2), 787–798; https://doi.org/10.2741/S29978Downloads15Citations84Views
- Role of microRNAs in leukemia stem cellsJianguo Huang, Yin-Yuan MoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(3), 799–809; https://doi.org/10.2741/S30020Downloads120Views
Roles of microRNAs in cancer stem cellsNanjiang Zhou, Yin-Yuan MoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(3), 810–818; https://doi.org/10.2741/S3014Downloads2Citations92Views
- The origin of cancer stem cellsYiwen Bu, Deliang CaoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2012, 4(3), 819–830; https://doi.org/10.2741/S302202Downloads15Citations299Views
- Roles of inflammation in cancer initiation, progression, and metastasisSandeep Rajput, Andrew WilberFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(1), 176–183; https://doi.org/10.2741/S5570Downloads22Citations106Views
- Cancer stem cell and nicheDaotai NieFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(1), 184–193; https://doi.org/10.2741/S5619Downloads16Citations37Views
Acetyl-CoA carboxylase-α as a novel target for cancer therapyChun Wang, Sandeep Rajput, Kounosuke Watabe, Duan-Fang Liao, Deliang CaoFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2010, 2(2), 515–526; https://doi.org/10.2741/S82143Downloads24Citations181Views