- Animal Science and Nutrition, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, USAInterests: Amino acids and protein; Nutrition; HealthSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Amino acids in nutrition, health, and diseaseSpecial Issue in Amino acids in nutrition, health, and disease
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- New role of glutamate as an immunoregulator via glutamate receptors and transportersHongyu Xue, Catherine J. FieldFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(3), 1007–1020; https://doi.org/10.2741/20528Download14Citations44Views
Nitric oxide and thermogenesis - challenge in molecular cell physiologyVesna Otasevic, Aleksandra Korac, Biljana Buzadzic, Ana Stancic, ... Bato KoracFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(3), 1180–1195; https://doi.org/10.2741/21919Download19Citations20Views
- Biomarkers for optimal requirements of amino acids by animals and humansGang Lin, Chuang Liu, Taiji Wang, Guoyao Wu, ... Junjun WangFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1298–1307; https://doi.org/10.2741/22721Download7Citations32Views
- Tryptophan metabolism in animals: important roles in nutrition and healthKang Yao, Jun Fang, Yu-long Yin, Ze-Meng Feng, ... Guoyao WuFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(1), 286–297; https://doi.org/10.2741/S15298Download41Citations128Views
- Roles of phytochemicals in amino acid nutritionXiangfeng Kong, Guoyao Wu, Yinlong YinFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(1), 372–384; https://doi.org/10.2741/S15717Download14Citations54Views
- Maternal amino acid supplementation for intrauterine growth restrictionLaura D Brown, Alice S Green, Sean W Limesand, Paul J RozanceFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(2), 428–444; https://doi.org/10.2741/S16223Download17Citations41Views
- Regulation of protein expression by L-arginine in endothelial cellsXiaoqing Lei, Cuiping Feng, Chuang Liu, Guoyao Wu, ... Junjun WangFront. Biosci. (Schol Ed) 2011, 3(2), 655–661; https://doi.org/10.2741/S1788Download5Citations19Views