- William BarrowProfessor and Sitlin, 250 McElroy Hall, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078Interests: 64 manuscripts, 9 chapters/reviews, 60 abstracts publications, 9 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Mycobacterium avium interaction with macrophages and intestinal epithelial cellsFelix J. Sangari, Amy Parker, Luiz E. BermudezFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(4), 582–588; https://doi.org/10.2741/sangari19Download17Citations13Views
- The outer parts of the mycobacterial envelope as permeability barriersPhilip DraperFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 1253–1261; https://doi.org/10.2741/A36015Download109Citations14Views
- Mycobacterial lipids: a historical perspectiveJean Asselineau, Gilbert LanéelleFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 164–174; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3734Download27Citations8Views
- Interaction of mycobacterial glycolipids with host cellsIsabelle Vergne, Mamadou DafféFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 865–876; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3303Download32Citations12Views
Immunopathogenesis of Mycobacterium avium infectionAndrea M. Cooper, Rui Appelberg, Ian M. OrmeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 141–148; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2877Download19Citations17Views
- Relationships between the structure and the roles of lipoarabinomannans and related glycoconjugates in tuberculosis pathogenesisAlain Vercellone, Jérôme Nigou, Germain PuzoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 149–163; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3724Download62Citations12Views
- Host response to Mycobacterium tuberculosisZahra Toossi, Jerrold J EllnerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 133–140; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2865Download8Citations20Views
- Mycobacterial pathogenesis: a historical perspectiveFrank M. CollinsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 123–132; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2853Download12Citations19Views
- Nutritional modulation of host responses to mycobacteriaGuixiang Dai, Susan Phalen, David N. McMurrayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 110–122; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3715Download32Citations8Views