Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- The retinoblastoma protein-interacting zinc finger gene RIZ in 1p36-linked cancersShi HuangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(4), 528–532; https://doi.org/10.2741/huang6Download21Citations3Views
- Neuroendocrine and immune mediators in prostate cancer progressionNaseema M. HooseinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 1274–1279; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3626Download23Citations11Views
- Targeted, non-viral gene delivery for cancer gene therapyRichard J. CristianoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 1161–1170; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3523Download22Citations6Views
- Biological and molecular basis of human breast cancerJose Russo, Xiaoqi Yang, Yun-Fu Hu, Betsy A. Bove, ... Irma H. RussoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 944–960; https://doi.org/10.2741/A33512Download43Citations13Views
- Hormonal control of pituitary prolactin-secreting tumorsDipak K. Sarkar, Shane T. Hentges, Alok De, Raghaba H.R. ReddyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 934–943; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3342Download20Citations6Views