- Owen RennertProfessor Emeritus, Division of Genetics, Department of Pediatrics, Executive Building, Rm 4B05, 6100 Executive Boulevard MSC 7510, Bethesda, MD 20892-7510 CenterInterests: 232 publications, - grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Science, Journal of Current Molecular Medicine
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Tyrosine kinase expression is increased in papillary thyroid carcinoma of children and young adultsAneeta Patel, Cydney Fenton, Raul Ramirez, Catherine A. Dinauer, ... Gary L FrancisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(1), 1–9; https://doi.org/10.2741/patel2Download5Citations4Views
- Recent advances in the understanding of genetic causes of congenital heart defectsBruce D. GelbFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 321–333; https://doi.org/10.2741/gelb5Download2Citations7Views
- Spongy degeneration of the brain, Canavan disease: biochemical and molecular findingsReuben Matalon, Kimberlee Michals-MatalonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 307–311; https://doi.org/10.2741/matalon25Download18Citations17Views
- Genetics of Carney complex and related familial lentiginoses, and other multiple tumor syndromesConstantine A. StratakisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 353–366; https://doi.org/10.2741/stratakis8Download21Citations7Views
- Luteinizing hormone receptor mutations in disorders of sexual development and cancerShao-Ming Wu, Ellen Werber Leschek, Owen M. Rennert, Wai-Yee ChanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 343–352; https://doi.org/10.2741/wu12Download34Citations91Views