- Howard SafranAssistant Professor, Hematology/Oncology, The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Ave Providence RI, 02906Interests: 13 publications, NCI CA67193, Bristol-Myers Squibb grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Role of endoscopic ultrasound in the diagnosis and staging of pancreatic cancerFadlallah Habr, Paul AkermanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(4), 30–35; https://doi.org/10.2741/habr3Downloads5Citations13Views
- Molecular pathobiology of pancreatic adenocarcinomaShamlal Mangray, Thomas C KingFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 1148–1160; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3514Downloads25Citations29Views
- Adjuvant therapy for pancreatic cancer: current statusWilliam F. Regine, William J. John, Mohammed MohiuddinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 186–192; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3762Downloads12Citations9Views
- Intraoperatic electron beam irradiation in pancreatic cancerChristopher G. Willett, Andrew L. WarshawFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 207–213; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3795Downloads7Citations9Views
- Treatment of advanced and metastatic pancreatic cancerLawrence BlaszkowskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 214–225; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3802Downloads43Citations5Views
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiation for adenocarcinoma of the pancreasTara M. Breslin, Nora A. Janjan, Jeffrey E. Lee, Peter W. T. Pisters, ... Douglas B. EvansFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 193–203; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3778Downloads16Citations10Views
- Surgical therapy of pancreatic cancerGlenroy Heywood, Michael P. Vezeridis, Harold J. WaneboFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 175–180; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3745Downloads3Citations13Views
- Novel approaches in development for the treatment of pancreatic cancerJames Butera, Martin Malachovsky, Ritesh Rathore, Howard SafranFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 226–229; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3813Downloads10Citations8Views
- The role of laparoscopy in the management of pancreatic cancerDavid A. IannittiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 181–185; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3751Downloads1Citations11Views
- Gene therapy and pancreatic cancerA. Scott Pearson, Michael Bouvet, Douglas B. Evans, Jack A. RothFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 230–237; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3823Downloads15Citations18Views
- Paclitaxel and concurrent radiation for locally advanced pancreatic carcinomaHoward Safran, William Cioffi, David Iannitti, Anthony Mega, Paul AkermanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 204–206; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3783Downloads6Citations12Views