- Surinder BatraAssociate Professor, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 985425 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198Interests: 86 publications, Three grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- ArticleGetting into the groove: unusual features of peptide binding to MHC class I molecules and implications in vaccine designVasso Apostolopoulos, Ian FC McKenzie, Ian A WilsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1311–1320; https://doi.org/10.2741/apostol4Downloads7Citations4Views
- ArticleRegulation of mucin and glycoconjugate expression: from normal epithelium to gastric tumorsCarme de Bolos, Francisco X. Real, Anna Lopez-FerrerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1256–1263; https://doi.org/10.2741/bolos6Downloads10Citations8Views
- ArticleNormal respiratory mucosa, precursor lesions and lung carcinomas: differential expression of human mucin genesMarie-Christine Copin, Marie-Pierre Buisine, Louise Devisme, Xavier Leroy, ... Nicole PorchetFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1264–1275; https://doi.org/10.2741/copin8Downloads47Citations14Views
Polymorphism of the human MUC genesJoanna Fowler, Lynne Vinall, Dallas SwallowFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1207–1215; https://doi.org/10.2741/Fowler3Downloads38Citations8Views
- ArticleMucins in the gastrointestinal tract in health and diseaseAnthony P. Corfield, Daniel Carroll, Neil Myerscough, Christopher S.J. ProbertFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1321–1357; https://doi.org/10.2741/corfield80Downloads146Citations249Views
- ArticleMucins of the human endocervixIlene K. GipsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1245–1255; https://doi.org/10.2741/gipson43Downloads50Citations73Views
- ArticleMucins in protozoan parasitesManeesh Jain, Dev Karan, Surinder K. Batra, Grish C. VarshneyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1276–1283; https://doi.org/10.2741/jain3Downloads4Citations8Views
- ArticleStructural organization and classification of the human mucin genesNicolas Moniaux, Fabienne Escande, Nicole Porchet, Jean-Pierre Aubert, Surinder K. BatraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1192–1206; https://doi.org/10.2741/moniaux98Downloads252Citations169Views
- ArticleTranscriptional regulation of the 11p15 mucin genes. Towards new biological tools in human therapy, in inflammatory diseases and cancer?Isabelle Van Seuningen, Pascal Pigny, Michaël Perrais, Nicole Porchet, Jean-Pierre AubertFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1216–1234; https://doi.org/10.2741/seuning28Downloads33Citations20Views
Mucin antibodies – new tools in diagnosis and therapy of cancerUwe A. Wittel, Apollina Goel, Grish C. Varshney, Surinder K. BatraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1296–1310; https://doi.org/10.2741/wittel3Downloads14Citations13Views
- ArticleAnti-mucin monoclonal antibodiesPei Xiang Xing, Vasso Apostolopoulos, Geoffrey Pietersz, Ian F. C. McKenzieFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1284–1295; https://doi.org/10.2741/xing13Downloads8Citations14Views
Inhibition of the glycosylation and alteration in the intracellular trafficking of mucins and other glycoproteins by GalNAcα-O-bn in mucosal cell lines: an effect mediated through the intracellular synthesis of complex GalNAcα-O-bn oligosaccharidesV. Gouyer, E. Leteurtre, J.P. Zanetta, T. Lesuffleur, ... G. HuetFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1235–1244; https://doi.org/10.2741/gouyer6Downloads26Citations15Views