- Adriana HeguyAssociate Director, Virology, 106 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.Interests: 22 publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
CD8+ T cell mediated noncytolytic inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus type IGeorgia D. Tomaras, Michael L. GreenbergFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 575–598; https://doi.org/10.2741/tomaras2Downloads7Citations8Views
- ArticleCurrent developments and future prospects for HIV gene therapy using interfering RNA-based strategiesBetty Lamothe, Sadhna JoshiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 527–555; https://doi.org/10.2741/lamothe3Downloads12Citations6Views
- ArticleInteractions of HIV-1 NEF with cellular signal transducing proteinsG. Herma Renkema, Kalle SakselaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 268–283; https://doi.org/10.2741/renkema6Downloads122Citations27Views
- ArticlePathogenesis and treatment of HIV-1 infection: recent developments (Y2K update)Stephen Dewhurst, Ramothea L.W. da Cruz, Linda WhetterFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2000, 5(3), 30–49; https://doi.org/10.2741/A4945Downloads4Citations4Views
- ArticleRegulation of survival pathways by IL-3 and induction of apoptosis following IL-3 withdrawalDaniel E. JohnsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 313–324; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2765Downloads25Citations5Views
- ArticleDiagnostic strategies in Pneumocystis carinii pneumoniaRobert P. Baughman, John D. LimingFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(5), 1–12; https://doi.org/10.2741/A3635Downloads12Citations21Views
- ArticleChemokine receptors and human immunodeficiency virus infectionPaul D. Bieniasz, Bryan R. CullenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1998, 3(4), 44–58; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2652Downloads45Citations7Views
- ArticleHIV-1 Nef and host cell protein kinasesKalle SakselaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 606–618; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2174Downloads42Citations19Views
- ArticleHIV-1 nuclear import: in search of a leaderMichael I. Bukrinsky, Omar K. HaffarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 578–587; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2135Downloads24Citations113Views
- ArticleCellular mechanisms of feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)-induced neuropathogenesisElisabeth Zenger, Evelyn Tiffany-Castiglioni, Ellen W. CollissonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 527–537; https://doi.org/10.2741/A2105Downloads12Citations12Views
INHIBITION OF THE HIV REV TRANSACTIVATOR: A NEW TARGET FOR THERAPEUTIC INTERVENTIONAdriana HeguyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 283–297; https://doi.org/10.2741/A1913Downloads13Citations5Views
- ArticlePathogenesis and treatment of HIV-1 infection: recent developmentsStephen Dewhurst, Linda WhetterFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 147–159; https://doi.org/10.2741/A1797Downloads1Citations11Views