- Swapan GhoshProfessor of immunol, Department Of Life Sciences, Terre Haute, Indiana 47809, USAInterests: 31 publications, two grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- SCID mouse models to study human cancer pathogenesis and approaches to therapy: potential, limitations, and future directionsRichard B Bankert, Stephen D Hess, Nejat K EgilmezFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(3), 44–62; https://doi.org/10.2741/bankert9Downloads8Citations152Views
- Tumor antigens and markers for breast and ovarian cancersAli Ghadersohi, Kasyapa Chitta, William R. Greco, Shashi Harvey, ... Ashwani K. SoodFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 48–57; https://doi.org/10.2741/ghader9Downloads4Citations15Views
- Anti-idiotypic DNA vaccines for B-cell lymphoma therapyFederica Benvenuti, Michela Cesco-Gaspere, Oscar R. BurroneFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 228–234; https://doi.org/10.2741/benvenut4Downloads4Citations8Views
- Immunotherapy of cancer using heat shock proteinsMasoud H. Manjili, Xiang-Yang Wang, Juneui Park, John G. Facciponte, ... John R. SubjeckFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 43–52; https://doi.org/10.2741/manjili23Downloads36Citations39Views