- Jian WuMD, PhD, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Dept. of Internal Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology & HepatologyInterests: 100 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
- Pamela NortonPhD, Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacolcogy, Jefferson Center for Biomedical Resarch, 700 E. Butler Ave., Doylestown, PA 18901Interests: 43 publications, 1 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- PDGF and signal transduction in hepatic stellate cellsMassimo PinzaniFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1720–1726; https://doi.org/10.2741/pinzani13Downloads100Citations51Views
- Targeting hepatic stellate cells for cell-specific treatment of liver fibrosisLeonie Beljaars, Dirk K.F. Meijer, Klaas PoelstraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 214–222; https://doi.org/10.2741/beljaars12Downloads37Citations26Views
- Targeting Kupffer cells with antisense oligonucleotidesBiddanda C. Ponnappa, Yedy IsraelFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 223–233; https://doi.org/10.2741/ponnappa7Downloads6Citations21Views
- Homeostasis of extracellular matrix by TGF-beta and leftySiamak TabibzadehFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1231–1246; https://doi.org/10.2741/A83617Downloads27Citations30Views
- Roles of TGF-beta in hepatic fibrosisAxel M. Gressner, Ralf Weiskirchen, Katja Breitkopf, Steven DooleyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 793–807; https://doi.org/10.2741/gressner36Downloads325Citations316Views
Activation of hepatic stellate cells – a key issue in liver fibrosisHelen L Reeves, Scott L FriedmanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 808–826; https://doi.org/10.2741/reeves59Downloads328Citations319Views
- Targeting hepatocytes for drug and gene delivery: emerging novel approaches and applicationsJian Wu, Michael H. Nantz, Mark A. ZernFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 717–725; https://doi.org/10.2741/A80641Downloads7Citations62Views
- Peribiliary myofibroblasts in biliary type liver fibrosisNils Kinnman, Chantal HoussetFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 496–503; https://doi.org/10.2741/kinnman5Downloads58Citations26Views
- Retinoids in liver fibrosis and cancerMasataka Okuno, Soichi Kojima, Kuniharu Akita, Rie Matsushima-Nishiwaki, ... Hisataka MoriwakiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 204–218; https://doi.org/10.2741/okuno5Downloads22Citations16Views
- NF-kappa B, liposomes and pathogenesis of hepatic injury and fibrosisJian Wu, Mark A. ZernFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1999, 4(4), 520–527; https://doi.org/10.2741/A4479Downloads12Citations8Views