- Jeffrey CirilloAssociate Professor, Microbial and Molecular Pathogenesis, 471 Reynolds Medical Bldg., MS1114, College Station, TX 77845-1114Interests: 46 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Infection and Immunity
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- ArticleMolecular pathogenesis of mycoplasma animal respiratory pathogensF. Chris MinionFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1410–1422; https://doi.org/10.2741/minion9Downloads8Citations11Views
- ArticleChlamydia pneumoniae as a respiratory pathogenDavid L. Hahn, Anthony A. Azenabor, Wandy L. Beatty, Gerald I. ByrneFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 66–76; https://doi.org/10.2741/hahn40Downloads88Citations115Views
Entry into host cells by LegionellaMustapha M. Samrakandi, Dennis A. Ridenour, Ling Yan, Jeffrey D. CirilloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1–11; https://doi.org/10.2741/samrakan18Downloads7Citations20Views
Molecular genetic analysis of virulence in Mannheimia (pasteurella) haemolyticaSarah K. HighlanderFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1128–1150; https://doi.org/10.2741/highland23Downloads26Citations42Views
Haemophilus influenzae – human specific bacteriaCarl F. Marrs, Graham P. Krasan, Kirk W. McCrea, Daniel L. Clemans, Janet R. GilsdorfFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(4), 41–60; https://doi.org/10.2741/marrs37Downloads16Citations22Views
- ArticleCFTR and pseudomonas infections in cystic fibrosisL. E. Tatterson, J. F. Poschet, A. Firoved, J. Skidmore, V. DereticFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 890–897; https://doi.org/10.2741/tatterso2Downloads17Citations6Views
- ArticleMolecular pathogenesis of pneumococcal pneumoniaJonathan A. McCullers, Elaine I. TuomanenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 877–889; https://doi.org/10.2741/mccullers17Downloads41Citations22Views
- ArticleEntry mechanisms of mycobacteriaSahar H. El-Etr, Jeffrey D. CirilloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 737–747; https://doi.org/10.2741/sahar11Downloads24Citations20Views