- Roger PomerantzProfessor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases/Center for Human Virology, Jefferson Alumni Hall, 1020 Locust Street, Suite 329, Phila., PA 19107Interests: 208 publications, 7 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Journal of Virology, AIDS
- Ralph DornburgAssociate Professor, Medicine, Div. Infectious Diseases, 1020 Locust Street, Suite 329, Philadelphia PA 19107Interests: 40 publications, 1 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Reticuloendotheliosis viruses and derived vectors for human gene therapyRalph DornburgFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 801–817; https://doi.org/10.2741/9559Download4Citations7Views
Retroviral technology – applications for expressed peptide librariesRoland Wolkowicz, Garry P. NolanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 603–619; https://doi.org/10.2741/9524Download13Citations4Views
Retroviral packaging cells encapsulated in TheraCyte immunoisolation devices enable long-term in vivo gene deliveryAnna Krupetsky, Zahida Parveen, Elena Marusich, Adrienne Goodrich, Ralph DornburgFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(1), 94–101; https://doi.org/10.2741/9512Download2Citations7Views
- Vectors derived from the human immunodeficiency virus, HIV-1Edward Barker, Vicente PlanellesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 491–510; https://doi.org/10.2741/93915Download7Citations6Views
- Replication of lentivirusesEdward Acheampong, Miguel Rosario-Otero, Ralph Dornburg, Roger J. PomerantzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 156–174; https://doi.org/10.2741/93524Download7Citations22Views
- Retroviral recombination: review of genetic analysesWei-Shau Hu, Terence Rhodes, Que Dang, Vinay PathakFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 143–155; https://doi.org/10.2741/9403Download40Citations3Views
- Encapsidation and transduction of cellular genes by retrovirusesDelphine Muriaux, Alan ReinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 135–142; https://doi.org/10.2741/9507Download15Citations5Views
- Retroviral mutation rates and reverse transcriptase fidelityEvguenia S. Svarovskaia, Sara R. Cheslock, Wen-Hui Zhang, Wei-Shau Hu, Vinay K. PathakFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 117–134; https://doi.org/10.2741/95737Download72Citations199Views