- Jodi FlawsAssociate Professor, Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Howard Hall 133, 660 W. Redwood, Street Baltimore, MD 21201Interests: 42 (37 manuscripts and 7 chapters) publications, 3 (Current) grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Biology of Reproduction
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Regulation of cell death and cell survival gene expression during ovarian follicular development and atresiaJin-Yi Jiang, Carmen K.M. Cheung, Yifang Wang, Benjamin K. TsangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 222–237; https://doi.org/10.2741/94945Downloads127Citations51Views
- The effects of endocrine disrupting chemicals on the ovaryC. Borgeest, C. Greenfeld, D. Tomic, J.A. FlawsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1941–1948; https://doi.org/10.2741/borgees13Downloads32Citations15Views
The involvement of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF) as an intraovarian regulator of oocyte apoptosis in the neonatal ratJennifer L. Marcinkiewicz, Sharon K. Balchak, Leisa J. MorrisonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1997–2005; https://doi.org/10.2741/A8948Downloads2Citations10Views
- Cell-cell interactions in primordial follicle assembly and developmentPhillip Kezele, Eric Nilsson, Michael K. SkinnerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1990–1996; https://doi.org/10.2741/kezele26Downloads59Citations20Views
In vitro ovarian tissue and organ culture: a reviewPJ Devine, KS Rajapaksa, Patricia B HoyerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1979–1989; https://doi.org/10.2741/devine39Downloads25Citations37Views
- Molecular basis of ovarian development and functionBarbara VanderhydenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 2006–2022; https://doi.org/10.2741/A89535Downloads29Citations18Views
- The corpus luteum: an ovarian structure with maternal instincts and suicidal tendenciesJohn S. Davis, Bo R. RuedaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1949–1978; https://doi.org/10.2741/davis119Downloads123Citations21Views